Bored

HayleyLuvsSex

Modern Aphrodite
PM me the naughtiest sexual thing you've ever done at any point in your life. Why did you do it? Do you regret it?

Sex at 3:00

Email sent to a coworker. Thursday afternoon in a storage room.

Sex for fifteen intense minutes then back to work

Loved it

Yo, when having sex, when do you guys typically get hard? From the beginning kiss? When the pants come off? Or does it require more work?

Personally, a deep and passionate kiss can get me almost completely hard. If it doesn't happen from that, it never fails that I'll get there when I'm going down on her.

Hard

I think it really depends on the situation. Sometimes after the first kiss start to firm up. Other times when the pants come off

I met a lover last week at a hotel and she had me straining against my pants when she greeted me at the valet. I was fully stiff by the time I followed her to the elevator and the doors closed behind us.

I usually start getting hard as soon as the kissing and caressing starts...
In my experience, this seems to be the most common time.
I met a lover last week at a hotel and she had me straining against my pants when she greeted me at the valet. I was fully stiff by the time I followed her to the elevator and the doors closed behind us.

Lol, that's hot

You know the sex is gonna be good when just a wink or a smile can make you pitch a tent ;)

Back