Racy Wilde's Boudoir

Racy, thank you for the pictures you are sharing. You are perfection! Also, your voice is so beautiful! Keep sharing!

Those shoes! I know, I love them. I so wanted to get the red pair too.
I'll have to wait for all the snow to melt... a dress like that deserves the outside - perhaps a picnic on a cliff overlooking the fjord during the Midnight sun. ;)

Maybe you can do a deal with Satan....ahh, Santa. Surely he has a special arrangement for locals. You just need to convince him to put you on the right list.

And you're right, that would be perfect. I was thinking of a picnic on a hotel bed, but overlooking the fjord is a much more fitting backdrop. Just remember that what's underneath is just as important. :devil:

Good morning. You guys have made me feel really good with your comments so I thought I'd give you a little gift. This is me... ten minutes ago. :cool:

http://imgur.com/a/ABLPB

Yes... I was reading your comments dressed like this. :kiss:

:heart:
Trust me, the tear drop you have coaxed from me in your audio is one of great joy!
Thank you for that
The picture of you laying on bed simply has me wanting more...i love following your curves

I love your black lace, and how your body makes them look very sexy!

As for going commando .... I like that!!

Thank you. Black seems to be my go-to... I'm trying really hard to wear other colours...lol.

That black lace is just holding two diamonds perfectly!

Aww, thank you. :kiss:

Excellent view of your black lace clad body.

Thanks. Yes... it's interesting to have shots the way a lover would seem me.

Lovely view my Dear I do love your creativity and wit :) I really love you luscious shape even more M

Thank you. :heart:

Great start to your thread! I've always thought there was a bit of mystery surrounding you. I'm glad you're giving us a little peek here and there.

lol - yes, I'm being very brave. I have a pic series coming up that is most revealing. :eek:

Racy, thank you for the pictures you are sharing. You are perfection! Also, your voice is so beautiful! Keep sharing!

Thank you. :rose:

I think your cleavage is my Master (or Mistress?) of Ceremonies. :D Glad you're showing off your exceptional physique!

lol - but I am glad for push up bras. ;)

Maybe you can do a deal with Satan....ahh, Santa. Surely he has a special arrangement for locals. You just need to convince him to put you on the right list.

And you're right, that would be perfect. I was thinking of a picnic on a hotel bed, but overlooking the fjord is a much more fitting backdrop. Just remember that what's underneath is just as important. :devil:

Haha!

Yeah, last time I only had a red suspender belt to wear - so glad it wasn't windy on that day. ;)

Trust me, the tear drop you have coaxed from me in your audio is one of great joy!
Thank you for that
The picture of you laying on bed simply has me wanting more...i love following your curves

Mmmmh... I love that thought! My mouth is watering already. Thank you. :kiss:

Last edited:

On the weekend we had an amazing snowfall. I took to the forest just outside my bedroom with my trusty photographer to have a play... and yes, get naked... :eek: So I have a photo series for you this week of me braving the Arctic cold...lol. :cool:

http://imgur.com/a/4d8Wr

:kiss:

On the weekend we had an amazing snowfall. I took to the forest just outside my bedroom with my trusty photographer to have a play... and yes, get naked... :eek: So I have a photo series for you this week of me braving the Arctic cold...lol. :cool:

So Loving the new thread Sexy Lady ... and Thanks for braving Frostbite for OUR BENEFIT!!! Would love to help with warming you up after being out in the cold!! :kiss:

I will be sure to check out your nipples just to see how cold it really was.

Looking forward to seeing your outdoor play session.

and causing quite as ceremony for me as i stare!

lol... I hope a ceremony with a happy ending. :cool:

And now we know the REAL reason behind global warming...

OMG - I shouldn't have read that while drinking water...lol. Such a fantastic line!!! :D

Mmm, I can think of some ceremonies I'd like you to master.;)

Ooooo - How do you know I haven't already? ;)

Oh, lovely!:kiss:

Thank you. :kiss:

So Loving the new thread Sexy Lady ... and Thanks for braving Frostbite for OUR BENEFIT!!! Would love to help with warming you up after being out in the cold!! :kiss:

Yes... when you see the next pics, you'll know I've definitely earned the help. ;)

I will be sure to check out your nipples just to see how cold it really was.

Looking forward to seeing your outdoor play session.

lol... yes, there will be nipples! 100% guaranteed. :kiss:

Wow you look amazing in red as well!! :eek: I just wonder how your ass looks with a couple of nice red handprints on it! :devil:

Back