Small(er) Breasted Women, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Those nipples make me so fucking hard.:)

From this thread, it would seem that Litsters equate "small titties" with prepubescent-looking girls. What a shame.

Maybe some Litsters do. Most of the pics I've posted don't fall into that category, though. As for the rest, I can say that I have slept with a few women who looked like they were in their mid-teens even when they were in their twenties (I even married one of them). So I'm not one to say with confidence whether a woman is "of age" or not.

I'm with you

i
Maybe some Litsters do. Most of the pics I've posted don't fall into that category, though. As for the rest, I can say that I have slept with a few women who looked like they were in their mid-teens even when they were in their twenties (I even married one of them). So I'm not one to say with confidence whether a woman is "of age" or not.

Take Anna Faris, for instance: She's a mom to a 20 year old daughter on "Mom" on CBS yet doesn't look over 18 herself.

I personally like petite women, no matter their age, 18 to old. However, breasts hanging down to their belly buttons don't do much for me.
I don't think Islandman knows what prepubescent is, and I have never seen that stuff here on Lit. That's why I'm here, because this IS a classy place!

I know what it means

I said "prepubescent-looking", in case you can't read polysyllabic words.
pre·pu·bes·cent
ˌprēpyo͞oˈbes(ə)nt/
adjective
adjective: prepubescent; adjective: pre-pubescent

relating to or in the period preceding puberty.
"a prepubescent girl"

I have never seen any pictures that "look" like this here.
I stand by what I said. You don't know what it means.
Do you waste all your time trashing other people?
I believe in karma and the golden rule too, as you say you do.
Maybe you should look them up because your actions don't sound like you understand them. So I won't trash you in any way and wish you the best, but I WILL defend myself!

pre·pu·bes·cent
ˌprēpyo͞oˈbes(ə)nt/
adjective
adjective: prepubescent; adjective: pre-pubescent

relating to or in the period preceding puberty.
"a prepubescent girl"

I have never seen any pictures that "look" like this here.
I stand by what I said. You don't know what it means.
Do you waste all your time trashing other people?
I believe in karma and the golden rule too, as you say you do.
Maybe you should look them up because your actions don't sound like you understand them. So I won't trash you in any way and wish you the best, but I WILL defend myself!

I gave my opinion, so why the angst?

Consider your own guilty conscience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back