Kanye West is not "traditionally American" enough to perform at Trump's inaugural

KingOrfeo

Literotica Guru
Kanye West is not "traditionally American" enough to perform at Trump's inaugural

Story here.

The Trump friend, who was named one of Time’s most influential people in 2015, was not asked to perform at the swearing-in ceremony, a Trump team member told Erin Burnett on CNN Wednesday night: “He’s been great, he considers himself a friend of the president-elect, but it’s not the venue. The venue we have for entertainment is filled out. It’s perfect. It’s going to be typically and traditionally American. And Kanye is a guy, we just haven’t asked him to perform. We just move on with our agenda.”

WTF?! He's a rap artist! I don't much care for rap myself, but it is definitely and characteristically American! Rap is an art form that no other country could conceivably have invented! Only our unique African-American subculture could do it!

Is there anything more Traditionally American than a black guy marrying a white chick with a huge ass?

He would have been the headliner. The number one star. A bonafide 'A' lister.

But 'traditional American' is code for white colonial or descendants of.

Can you imagine the KKK supporters of Trump tuning out from his inauguration because a black guy was the main attraction!

Rap is definitely American. Not so sure about traditional though. Jazz or blues would be traditional and have a definite black content. Rap is only a generation old. Don't forget most Trump voters are old white folk. They don't listen to rap. I typically don't. They just might change channels during a Kanye song and not come back.

What do TV stations charge for inauguration time slot ads? Jack up prices like Superbowl?

Last edited:
Is there anything more Traditionally American than a black guy marrying a white chick with a huge ass?

Only one thing I can think of: A white guy fucking a black chick with a huge ass, and sending her out to work in his fields the next morning.

He would have been the headliner. The number one star. A bonafide 'A' lister.

But 'traditional American' is code for white colonial or descendants of.

Can you imagine the KKK supporters of Trump tuning out from his inauguration because a black guy was the main attraction!

Rap is definitely American. Not so sure about traditional though. Jazz or blues would be traditional and have a definite black content. Rap is only a generation old. Don't forget most Trump voters are old white folk. They don't listen to rap. I typically don't. They just might change channels during a Kanye song and not come back.

What do TV stations charge for inauguration time slot ads? Jack up prices like Superbowl?

You consider Kayne an "A lister?"

Wow...

Is SnoJo black?

image.php

He would be too much of a risk. You wouldn't know if he'd rap a song or go off on a twenty minute rant about something.

Orange Prince of D.C.

This isn't a story about apartheid, Dan
Rather how "Merica became turn upside, Man
Sit down, listen up while I espouse
about how D.J. Trump moved in the White House

yo yo yo

:rolleyes:

The source is an unnamed "Trump team member" and everyone believes this? Come on, these media outlets lied to you throughout 2016 yet here we are in 2017 and you are back to believing them... Like a dog returning to his vomit. More likely the truth is that Kanye has no interest and Trump is too cheap to pay him enough to change his mind. Only corny ass aging entertainers perform at an inauguration. No current relevant artist would do this gig, regardless of who is being sworn in.

Salon's pro pedophile articles are more believable than this.

What is the difference between a circus and the Rockettes?

A circus is an array of cunning stunts! :)

Salon is normalizing pedophilia, shaping public opinion into viewing it as a "sexual orientation"... but a guy like you will tell me I am wrong. You naturally will agree with Salon.

The pedophile I could not help: He was not a monster or a molester. The system destroyed him anyway

Meet Pedophiles who Mean Well

This video was on the Salon website but they took it and the accompanying article "I'm a Pedophile, Not a Monster" down:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCW5-VBdSi4

Interestingly, the guy in the video was indirectly discussed here at length many years ago. Back then, he was pro kid-fucking but presented it as a legit kink. He has since rebranded himself as someone who would never commit a physical act... liar liar pants on fire. I have to see if I can find the thread from +/- 10 years ago.

Salon is normalizing pedophilia, shaping public opinion into viewing it as a "sexual orientation"... but a guy like you will tell me I am wrong. You naturally will agree with Salon.

Of course it is a sexual orientation. It does not differ from homosexuality in that pedos are any more evil or immoral than homos. It does not differ in that pedos are mentally ill and homos are not. It differs from homosexuality only in that pedophilia is an orientation whose exercise society cannot afford to tolerate.

Of course it is a sexual orientation. It does not differ from homosexuality in that pedos are any more evil or immoral than homos. It does not differ in that pedos are mentally ill and homos are not. It differs from homosexuality only in that pedophilia is an orientation whose exercise society cannot afford to tolerate.

You did not disappoint me.

Back