American Sentences

Autumn Harvest

A tree's worth of apples pressed into cider, fermentation next.

Sutra for Smithpeter

Hold hands with the darkling sky. Let its poetry flow from you to me.

Synchronized Swimming

Take a deep breath; dive in: treasure those moments we're weightless together.

Thoughts stray to nights past when twilight wove through your hair and I look for you.

Losing My Religion

I wait while Judy confesses she named a pagan baby Ringo.

Afterhours

Meltwater cocktails, lipstick smeared napkin, two empty lounge chairs remain.

Silhouette on a Window Shade

I never knew that the girl-next-door had such a fabulous figure.

:cool:

By far, the most dangerous place on the planet.

Why do people live there? They must know they are going to get bumped off in some bizarre fashion sooner or later!
(for the uninitiated Midsomer Murders is an English TV Series about a collection of villages all with the affix Midsomer, where people keep getting murdered in numerous and weird fashions that have to be solved by the resident Detective and his side kick.)

Last edited:
Why do people live there? They must know they are going to get bumped off in some bizarre fashion sooner or later!
(for the uninitiated Midsomer Murders is an English TV Series about a collection of villages all with the affix Midsomer, where people keep getting murdered in numerous and weird fashions that have to be solved by the resident Detective and his side kick.)

I'd live in Midsomer County for the ubiquitous waltz music.

I'd live in Midsomer County for the ubiquitous waltz music.

Since Midsomer Murders first aired in 1997, it has featured 222 murders (an average of nearly three per episode), plus 11 accidental deaths, 11 suicides and seven deaths from natural causes.

Since Midsomer Murders first aired in 1997, it has featured 222 murders (an average of nearly three per episode), plus 11 accidental deaths, 11 suicides and seven deaths from natural causes.

I knew there was a running count online, couldn't recall where. Do you like that strange instrument -- a theremin -- used in the first dozen seasons?

Love's Labour's Lost

I gave up on Skippy Rutkowski because he bad mouthed The Beatles.

Don't go in the library with a broom and a foxtail expecting to get much done. *turns page*

Last edited:
Ginsberg Inspiration

Your words excite me. I'm no grimy broke-down engine but gold, striving.

Back