My Shady Goods

I like the thought of you christening your new place, just not with pictures :devil: ;) :kiss::heart:

Heehee. :kiss: :devil: Well there's christening and then there's "christening". For now since I'm all alone in a big city I'll have to settle for the former but eventually I'll work up to the latter.

Love these! The towel one is my favorite, it's the way you're standing. I don't know why, I just like it. :)

Thanks Tali! :rose: That was the pic I received the second highest amount of feedback on. My favorite comment was someone being relieved in wasn't a guy in my 50s. I couldn't stop laughing for more than a minute.

Cheers

Sneaks in for a peak....lovely

Thanks Ruby. :rose: I could, and often do, say the same about pics on your thread. Feel free to stop in anytime and if you've fallen behind go to post #2.

Sounds like I've already lured you in. Now we just need to do the smashing, or mashing, or crashing, or flashing, or splashing, and, almost certainly, some balderdashing. :D

Oh you've more than lured me in Sliph. I've done the flashing but we can do the crash, mash, smash and splash whenever you like. Unfortunately we can't do the Balderdash without a table and an audience. ;) :devil:

Cheers

I'm busy today checking out new places to live, so no time for a lazing around Rogue. Instead it's a soapy Rogue.

attachment.php

Once I find a place and move in I'll have to do a christening photo shoot. A pic from each room. ;) On a side note, I've noticed I'm much more aware of the lighting in rooms since I started posting and sharing pics.

Cheers

I do hope you're taking into consideration the most important part of looking for a place, space for a desk.😉😉

Nice soapy showering Rogue.

I do hope you're taking into consideration the most important part of looking for a place, space for a desk.😉😉

Nice soapy showering Rogue.

Not only did I remember space for a desk I also remembered to set one aside in my storage unit. Once I get a place I'm ready to visit the Oval Office. ;) Now I just need an intern. :devil:

Thanks Icy. :kiss:

Cheers

I'm busy today checking out new places to live, so no time for a lazing around Rogue. Instead it's a soapy Rogue.

Once I find a place and move in I'll have to do a christening photo shoot. A pic from each room. ;) On a side note, I've noticed I'm much more aware of the lighting in rooms since I started posting and sharing pics.

Cheers

Sorry to disappoint but I am about to be nice again. So yeah, sit down or something.
You do take the most fantastic/creative shower images. I have tried and mine are terrible. I do know the bit about lighting. When I did have my place briefly, I think I spent more time looking at places with natural light coming in than the time I actually lived there kmce I found it.
Good luck on your house hunt.

Not only did I remember space for a desk I also remembered to set one aside in my storage unit. Once I get a place I'm ready to visit the Oval Office. ;) Now I just need an intern. :devil:

Thanks Icy. :kiss:

Cheers

Do all applicants for the position of intern need a blue dress?;)

Sorry to disappoint but I am about to be nice again. So yeah, sit down or something.
You do take the most fantastic/creative shower images. I have tried and mine are terrible. I do know the bit about lighting. When I did have my place briefly, I think I spent more time looking at places with natural light coming in than the time I actually lived there once I found it.
Good luck on your house hunt.

Nice? Again? It's not my birthday again for more than 11 months.

*sits*

Thanks Lizzie. :eek: :kiss: The there secrets are (in no particular order)...
  • My ghetto camera rigs
  • Taking LOTS of voice activated shots
  • Editing with Pixlr
But if you're having trouble I love to teach (all sorts of things :devil:) so let me know when you have some free time my young Padawan.

Yeah. I had no windows in the war zone so the morning light in the hotel is a new experience. I like it and what it does to my skin tones. Thanks again. :kiss: It's mixed results on the hunting but hope springs eternal.

Do all applicants for the position of intern need a blue dress?;)

Yes they do Icy and I'm MUCH pickier than former President Clinton. :cool: :cool: :cool: That's my Secret Service detail. Not only does it have to be blue, it has to be a blue fishnet dress. And anyone in the right dress with nipple clamps goes to the head of the front line...the front of the head line...oh they get first crack! No wait, I get first crack. ;) :devil:

Cheers

Yes they do Icy and I'm MUCH pickier than former President Clinton. :cool: :cool: :cool: That's my Secret Service detail. Not only does it have to be blue, it has to be a blue fishnet dress. And anyone in the right dress with nipple clamps goes to the head of the front line...the front of the head line...oh they get first crack! No wait, I get first crack. ;) :devil:

Cheers

Sweet! I won't even need to go shopping for an interview outfit.;)

Sweet! I won't even need to go shopping for an interview outfit.;)

Nope! You're covered (for now ;) :devil:). Part of the interview also involves a full body massage test. Let me get comfy...

attachment.php

Ok Icy, start massaging when ever you're ready (and make sure to wear your interview outfit). If you run into any hard spots on the test just do your best. Remember to show your work for partial credit. :devil:

Cheers

Attachments

• Rectangular Office.jpg
    Rectangular Office.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 0
Nope! You're covered (for now ;) :devil:). Part of the interview also involves a full body massage test. Let me get comfy...

attachment.php

Ok Icy, start massaging when ever you're ready (and make sure to wear your interview outfit). If you run into any hard spots on the test just do your best. Remember to show your work for partial credit. :devil:

Cheers

Oh! A hands on interview. I'll look forward to the hard bits. I'm sure there must be a certain amount of dicktation involved, so I'll show my shorthand and longer strokes there.;)

And I almost forgot. You look fantastic!!

Cheers

This looks like a fun interview nd we hope you upload the post interview (some during interview) images as well.
Quick question though, why did my interview involved fire-extinguisher, a trapeze artist and mashed potatoes?

Oh you've more than lured me in Sliph. I've done the flashing but we can do the crash, mash, smash and splash whenever you like. Unfortunately we can't do the Balderdash without a table and an audience. ;) :devil:

Hmm... well, I'm not ready to make my stage debut. How 'bout we just do the Monster Mash instead?

This looks like a fun interview nd we hope you upload the post interview (some during interview) images as well.
Quick question though, why did my interview involved fire-extinguisher, a trapeze artist and mashed potatoes?

I'd like to know that answer to that myself. And why my potatoes had to be twice baked. :confused:

attachment.php

Cheers

attachment.php

Cheers

Nice to see you get right back to work at your desk after a shower.

Oh! A hands on interview. I'll look forward to the hard bits. I'm sure there must be a certain amount of dicktation involved, so I'll show my shorthand and longer strokes there.;)

And I almost forgot. You look fantastic!!

Yes, I prefer analog to digital, discrete to bits, real world to virtual world. Then again, your digits and bits are nothing to sneeze at and you virtually fill my head with such lovely, naughty thoughts. :devil: Oh wait, the interview...

Correspondence is a significant part of your duties. Dicktation will be a daIly event and you should expect your Inbox to stuffed and overflowing routinely. Honestly an interns job isn't on do whatever I need but rest assured if you take care of me there'a a position on my staff for you. Actually when I think about your qualifications two or three openings come to mind.

So put on your interview outfit, which you always look fantastic in, and let's get this rodeo started. Giddy up cowgirl!

This looks like a fun interview and we hope you upload the post interview (some during interview) images as well.
Quick question though, why did my interview involve a fire-extinguisher, a trapeze artist and mashed potatoes?

Sorry Lizzie due to corporate espionage concerns cameras are not allowed in the offices. I can offer is to recreate the interview. You can sit and watch Icy and I or you can join me and do what she tells you. Watching or participating. What's your choice tonight?

Your interview must have taken place during our Google-style testing years. Sometimes we had to replace the carpet and all the furniture after! Wait...Lizzie? LizzieER? Your interview was famous. Well infamous.

Hmm... well, I'm not ready to make my stage debut. How 'bout we just do the Monster Mash instead?

I'd like to know that answer to that myself. And why my potatoes had to be twice baked. :confused:

Heehee. I meant the board game and we'd need more players. You got the twice baked to make the poetry you're going to write about the whole thing more of a challenge for someone of your skill.

Nice to see you get right back to work at your desk after a shower.

Thanks Ms G. :rose: I'm diligent in everything I do. Always putting my best foot (or other body part) forward. Did you want to interview? I promise to look and not touch. ;)

Cheers

Heehee. I meant the board game and we'd need more players. You got the twice baked to make the poetry you're going to write about the whole thing more of a challenge for someone of your skill.

Oh hell, now I have to write a poem about it?! :eek::confused:

Yes, I prefer analog to digital, discrete to bits, real world to virtual world. Then again, your digits and bits are nothing to sneeze at and you virtually fill my head with such lovely, naughty thoughts. :devil: Oh wait, the interview...

Correspondence is a significant part of your duties. Dicktation will be a daIly event and you should expect your Inbox to stuffed and overflowing routinely. Honestly an interns job isn't on do whatever I need but rest assured if you take care of me there'a a position on my staff for you. Actually when I think about your qualifications two or three openings come to mind.

So put on your interview outfit, which you always look fantastic in, and let's get this rodeo started. Giddy up cowgirl!

Cheers

I have proven correspondence skills. I also feel I can meet the expectations of your daily needs and routines. This has the potential to be a mutually satisfying working relationship. All I need is an appointment.:)

Oh hell, now I have to write a poem about it?! :eek::confused:

Have to? But I'd you wanted to...
;) :kiss:

I have proven correspondence skills. I also feel I can meet the expectations of your daily needs and routines. This has the potential to be a mutually satisfying working relationship. All I need is an appointment.:)

Oh I'm WELL aware of your skills Icy. :D Your CV speaks for itself! I have no doubt you'll easily exceed all expectations. Mutual satisfaction is ALWAYS my goal. I have an opening on Friday. I can fill yours then. :confused: :devil: :kiss:

Cheers

Oops! I meant to post this yesterday.

attachment.php

But I lost track of time (I think all the beer contributed significantly). Exactly what I'm getting ready for I won't say. ;) :devil:

Cheers

Attachments

• Getting Ready.jpg
    Getting Ready.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
Oops! I meant to post this yesterday.

attachment.php

But I lost track of time (I think all the beer contributed significantly). Exactly what I'm getting ready for I won't say. ;) :devil:

Cheers

See, now I want to know. Lol

This is a particularly good pic. Even for you. I love being able to see your eyes too.

Back