Wanted: womanfemalegirlladyoppositesex thang so I can compete with people here...

MacGuffinn

Yesterday I was a boy.
who are looking for the same thing, for repeatedly silly reasons. I'm not really serious, I don't really care, but I think I'll post this tomorrow too, just to see how many non-responses I get. I mean, the guy searching for guys wanting to fuck his girlfriend or wife or whatever he claims tries repeatedly and mucks up the listings here and other places... why can't I? Lalalalalalalahhhhh I'm just typing shite now for fun and laughs. Can't you tell? I'm laughing! I'm naked and laughing! I'm naked and laughing and not being sexy! Dammit! Someone come and be naked and sexy and laugh with me! Don't we all want to do that? Yesssss, you know you want to. Imogie, imogie, imogie. Or whatever they're called. Fuck, I need a drink. Someone bring me one.

who are looking for the same thing, for repeatedly silly reasons. I'm not really serious, I don't really care, but I think I'll post this tomorrow too, just to see how many non-responses I get. I mean, the guy searching for guys wanting to fuck his girlfriend or wife or whatever he claims tries repeatedly and mucks up the listings here and other places... why can't I? Lalalalalalalahhhhh I'm just typing shite now for fun and laughs. Can't you tell? I'm laughing! I'm naked and laughing! I'm naked and laughing and not being sexy! Dammit! Someone come and be naked and sexy and laugh with me! Don't we all want to do that? Yesssss, you know you want to. Imogie, imogie, imogie. Or whatever they're called. Fuck, I need a drink. Someone bring me one.

Please do tell us how you really feel.

Naked and laughing? Just like most of the guys on Lit looking for sexy females to chat with.

ah. so a nearly unconscious state?

I suppose it would mean pretty close to that depending on how fast I drink them I can't imagine myself drinking 10 of those but if I had yes I'm sure but I have probably already switched to beer

I meant to make a new version of this and repost it like others do, clogging up the post feed and making things miserable for those of us that try to find other things. But I didn't. I'm like that.

And I discovered something else... root beer flavored whiskey. I am not pleased.

I meant to make a new version of this and repost it like others do, clogging up the post feed and making things miserable for those of us that try to find other things. But I didn't. I'm like that.

And I discovered something else... root beer flavored whiskey. I am not pleased.
How about bourbon flavored beer there's a slight difference

I do not like rum flavored I'm out. Rum and I just hate each other. And those 12% rum barreled beers are no exception

I have had some damn good beer tonight. I'm actually surprised at my flow of typing ;)

Wait what we're you looking for? I'm not it? Damn the curse.

I just wanted to flood the boards. I'm being lazy. Want to get a beer?

Lol I'm a lot of beer in. I'm prolly officially a cheap date. I've had a ton of good beer.

Pbr? Colors light? Bud light? I am prolly gonna be cheap now. Lol

I just poured a nitro... I donno I even want it. But I don't have any cheap beer. Lol

I want a bloody mary. I make one hell of a bloody mary. I'm gonna take a poor man's bloody mary.

Back