Peeky Cheeks

Thank you - I didn't notice the extra treat until after I posted lol oops

LOL Then I'm both pleased and sorry. Pleased that I could point it out to you and sorry I pointed it out to everyone else (since it wasn't part of your photographic vision). But my take away is that you must titilate at the subconscious level. The shot has just the right amount of detail to tease and tempt. Wait, this is the Cheek Peek thread so you actually buttilate subconsciously.

Here's a peek! Cute thread!

And a lovely peek it is. I used the Shrek one elsewhere so this time I'll say you're like an Everlasting Gobstopper. For them each layer is a new taste and for you each picture shows a new and tasty bit for us to feast our eyes on.

Cheers

LOL Then I'm both pleased and sorry. Pleased that I could point it out to you and sorry I pointed it out to everyone else (since it wasn't part of your photographic vision). But my take away is that you must titilate at the subconscious level. The shot has just the right amount of detail to tease and tempt. Wait, this is the Cheek Peek thread so you actually buttilate subconsciously.

And a lovely peek it is. I used the Shrek one elsewhere so this time I'll say you're like an Everlasting Gobstopper. For them each layer is a new taste and for you each picture shows a new and tasty bit for us to feast our eyes on.

Cheers

Lol umm I didn't really have a vision, so to speak, it's kinda tough to take a decent photo of your own ass.

This thread is for peekaboo ass cheeks. It's not for photos of your entire ass, just a peek - a glimpse.

As always, I'll start us off and invite you all to join in!

View attachment 1846976

Well this looks like a fun place to keep an eye on.

I am an ass man first and foremost so this topic is right up my alley. That coupled with my desire for being teased makes this pretty much the perfect thread for me so thank you Makemewet for starting. Great work from all the ladies on here so far!

plus I haven't posted in public in a long time...but this thread might just change my mind..

Oh this a lovely idea for a thread and some very lovely cheek peeks :)

From a previous thread that I torched a while ago:

Cheeky

With so many favorites in the thread I couldn't resist...

attachment.php

Cheers

Posted this in another thread, and it wouldnt let me post the same pic twice or something like that, so here is a link to my steamy ass :D
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=76493516&postcount=2121
i realise it kind of breaks the rules, but I am obscured by a bathroom full of steam :eek:

It's a cross I have to Bare! ;)

What was l thinking:(....l didn't notice the guys cute little butts here. Pre-occupied so very sorry.
Very nice gents, thanks for sharing, again l apologize

Back