Icy Treats.

Raspberry too.

attachment.php

Wow! Now that got one instant reaction!!!! And it works so well as your new Avatar.. you do know how to get your fans going!!:rose::kiss::rose:

Delicious Raspberry.

attachment.php

And you got to know were my mind has gone with these photos... Incredibly hot!!:kiss::rose::kiss:

thats pure yummieness ;)

Thanks.😉

Love the look of your lips locked on that treat.
attachment.php

Thank you. 😀

I saw the raspberry title and then the picture and thought "Yup lovely raspberry colored teddy and lips to match". This is another of your shots where one part grabs the eye and then the rest of the pic draws the line of vision further in.

And it did match quite nicely!🙂

What a lucky frickin pop! Wait...I have a kid. I'm a pop too! ;) :devil:

Haha. Raspberry?

Oh Icy it does look delicious but so do your lips and the curves further down. Yup, this whole picture just oozes delicious! If I was a betting man I'd wager an upcoming one drips delicious...

Cheers

Hehe. Thank you. I'm pleased you agree with my title.

I must say it is getting a little hot tonight. Luckily the raspberry treats may be able to help ease the discomfort. Thank you for sharing.

Only too pleased to help with your comfort level.😉

My goodness girl. You really have me on the verge of exploding. I love the sensuality in your pictures... wow!

Hehe. Thank you.😉

Icy, can you please tease the tip of my popsicle like that?

Hehe.:eek: is it flavoursome?

Incredibly sexy photo as always Icy... :kiss::rose::kiss:

Thank you.😘

Wow! Now that got one instant reaction!!!! And it works so well as your new Avatar.. you do know how to get your fans going!!:rose::kiss::rose:

Hehe.

And you got to know were my mind has gone with these photos... Incredibly hot!!:kiss::rose::kiss:

Summer days?😜

Something tells me you're using the wrong kind of treat here. ;) I don't know, maybe I'm just a pervert.

Wow!!!! All of a sudden, that Popsicle looks really small. Or maybe, your breasts are very big. :devil::D

Yeah I'm not sure which. You can choose if you like? Or we can just accept how it is. Lol😘

Back