Icy Treats.

Icy1

Wandering through.
I can't think of a better place to start.

attachment.php

Last edited:

I see LOTS of places to start

Oh me either! ;) It's like a life-sized box of Crackerjacks with a not so secret (but highly desirable) prize inside! Actually it looks more like a transporter or cloning machine. :eek: That's it! You and another Litster (Pretty3Kitty) need to invent a human cloning machine then everyone can have a copy of their favorite Litster. Like a 3D printer for people. You'll make MILLIONS!

It's good to have you back sweet lady. :kiss: Though you're relatively new (just over 18 months on Lit) you embody many of the reasons I continue to stop in here and or course gave me the final kick in the pants to become a poster myself.

Cheers

Last edited:
Oh me either! :eek: It's like a life-sized box of Crackerjacks with a not so secret (but highly desirable) prize inside! Actually it looks more like a transporter or cloning machine. :eek: That's it! You and another Litster (Pretty3Kitty) need to invent a human cloning machine then everyone can have a copy of their favorite Litster. Like a 3D printer for people. You'll make MILLIONS!

It's good to have you back sweet lady. :kiss: Though you're relatively new (just over 18 months on Lit) you embody many of the reasons I continue to stop in here and or course gave me the final kick in the pants to become a poster myself.

Cheers

That thoughts a little scary. I prefer the transporter idea. Of course if it's in a shower you arrive everywhere naked and wet. Lol

And thanks for the lovely welcome.
A little kick in the pants never hurts.:kiss:

Who doesn't love shower love?

Not sure I've met anyone who doesn't. Lol.

Yay hooray! Another Icy thread!
:kiss::rose::heart:

Thanks Mara.:rose:

Mmmm...well hello there. :)

Ahoy!;)

attachment.php

Great photo Icy1... look what your photo did with the guys here
mini-graphics-miscellaneous-630554.gif

Icy pics! Yeaaah! I'm taking that picture in the shower with me, thank you very much.

Thanks.😀

Cute gif! Thanks Dri.

Thank you.

Not sure where you're going? Lol.

Nothing to worry about, I'm just printing off your picture and disappearing into the bathroom with it. Nothing to see here.

Nothing to worry about, I'm just printing off your picture and disappearing into the bathroom with it. Nothing to see here.

Well I suppose there's worse places I could get taken.:rolleyes: Lol.:D

Better place

attachment.php

Excellent framing of a beautifully sexy body - I would rather see it without the distortion from the glass - maybe in a future shot!! DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

May I join you? *I'll wash your back for you :)

What a lovely offer.:)

What a perfect start, and it warms me to see an Icy thread once again :rose: xxx

Thanks, I'm glad you're warm.😉

Excellent framing of a beautifully sexy body - I would rather see it without the distortion from the glass - maybe in a future shot!! DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Thanks. Oh that pesky glass!😜

Luckiest shower door in the world. Thank you for sharing and welcome back.

Hehe. Thanks for the welcome.😘

Yay Icy is back!!!!

I am.😀

Way to make a start. Dang doors always in the way. ;)

Thanks EN.
Sorry about the closed door but it does look cool. :D

Also thanks HonorableRogue for working your magic on my signature links.
Much appreciated.:kiss:

Also thanks HonorableRogue for working your magic on my signature links.
Much appreciated.:kiss:

Any time Icy! You know how much I enjoy playing with your bottom...the bottom of your thread I mean.

Or do I?!? :devil:

The least I can do as your friend is help you share as many semi-nude photos of yourself with complete strangers as possible. I'm pretty sure that's the third definition for friend listed on dictionary.com. ;) We have a good thing going. You're a creative consultant for me and I'm a technical consultant for you.

Hear that? Yup, my bed calling. Once again, welcome back.

Cheers

I am so happy to see you are back!! I definitely missed you darlin. :kiss::rose::heart:

What a lovely offer.:)

Thanks, I'm glad you're warm.😉

Thanks. Oh that pesky glass!😜

Hehe. Thanks for the welcome.😘

I am.😀

I am so happy!!!! I've missed seeing your beautiful pics!!!! I do like the one you picked to start back with. Nice and wet!!!! Yummy!!!!:heart:

Back