Women DOING... Anything but sex

Just the fingers Kim? Need someone to blow on them and help them dry? By 'them' I meant the fingers but I'm flexible (mentally and physically ;)).

I like flexible...

As if the allure wasn't already irresistible.:rose:
QUOTE]

:rose: :rose:

Lovely fingers!!

Thanks!

And very lovely

I must be going blind or something. I was happily seeing pictures of women doing work around the house thinking to myself, "Wow these women must really be wanting sex really bad to be doing all these things. They could all come to my house and cook, clean and garden for sex."
Then I happened to look at the thread title again and shock :eek:, I had misread it. How could I read a "for" instead of a "but"?

I agree with Icy... I don't have to do any chores for sex!

Do you make your toe nails match?:heart:

Of course!

I enjoyed this, I love seeing people I think highly of, doing normal things.

This is fantastic. I love seeing all of these sexy women just going about their business in everday tasks.

:D

Love the angle and composition of your image! What I was hoping to see, something someone is passionate about!

Here are a couple of oldies from my thread...

One of my favorite things about warmer weather is doing yard work. Here's me about to mow the lawn...

http://imgur.com/MBNtBzy

I also love to cook.

http://imgur.com/VfnbUyF
http://imgur.com/tpYbOvV

đź’‹đź’‹
You've got great legs! And I love your matching apron in such a warm, inviting kitchen!

Something I do a lot. :D
And you look sexy and happy doing it!

Every Sunday...
Beautiful color! Wish I could get mine done every Sunday, instead they get a little neglected when I only do it once a month.

Last edited:
Well, here's me doing something I'm passionate about. Gaming! Sorry for the small pic, this is what I look like when I'm feeling social enough to stream live for people to watch me game. And then I blurred out the face a bit, sorry! I was looking down at the screen anyway though.

Well, here's me doing something I'm passionate about. Gaming! Sorry for the small pic, this is what I look like when I'm feeling social enough to stream live for people to watch me game. And then I blurred out the face a bit, sorry! I was looking down at the screen anyway though.
You are a stunning lady, it's simply wonderful to see this side of you.

I have never seem a gal smile so pretty while doing laundry.

Everything, even laundry, is better with a smile!

We could hide in your wardrobe and make it exciting!

So true!

Beautiful color! Wish I could get mine done every Sunday, instead they get a little neglected when I only do it once a month.

It is time consuming but I enjoy painting my nails. Us gals have to take some time for ourselves!

Not if I'm behind you as you bend over to get stuff out of dryer!!!

I like!

Boring, possibly for us common folk, but you look eloquent doing it.:rose:

Thank you!

Hanging laundry... So boring!

Boring looks sexy on you!!

Didn't understand a thing I saw there except your gorgeous self.

To think I had to roll dice when gaming and move little bits around a board. Also had to actually have other people with you in the same room to play the same game. How archaic is that.

That is so sexy!

Hanging laundry... So boring!

I like the closet .. tight quarters so I have to bump up against you to reach what I am looking for ...

I love to see you having a blast and showing off your skills to those poor guys who are dying, because they can't stop looking at your beautiful face during the game ... :kiss:

Unfortunately it's not what I am doing this time of year. Your kind words though warmed me up too! Thank you. :rose:

I raise chickens

677121.jpg

Back