Blow Jobs

My old signature was "enthusiasm is the ultimate aphrodisiac". If you love doing it, which it sounds like you do, it definitely shows, and good news, it also means you're probably really good at it automatically.

On the other hand, imagine someone repulsed by it, doing it reluctantly. They'd be terrible at it.

There are articles on how to learn to deep throat. That's something relatively few people know how to do, so put that on your to do list. The feeling, plus the novelty of it, will blow minds as well as penises!

My old signature was "enthusiasm is the ultimate aphrodisiac". If you love doing it, which it sounds like you do, it definitely shows, and good news, it also means you're probably really good at it automatically.

On the other hand, imagine someone repulsed by it, doing it reluctantly. They'd be terrible at it.

There are articles on how to learn to deep throat. That's something relatively few people know how to do, so put that on your to do list. The feeling, plus the novelty of it, will blow minds as well as penises!

I agree 100% with this too. And I've known women who literally swallow cock. It feels so good, getting your head massaged by a swallowing throat. I've had two women do this as I was cumming too, talk about melting

The best blowjobs I ever had were that way because the woman giving it truly seemed to like it. The key to a memorable blowjob is to not act like you're doing it for HIM but doing it because YOU like it. I also happen to be a great believer in dirty talk and it goes without saying that you swallow. If you're not going to swallow, then the messy all over your face comes in as plan B.

The best blowjobs I ever had were that way because the woman giving it truly seemed to like it. The key to a memorable blowjob is to not act like you're doing it for HIM but doing it because YOU like it. I also happen to be a great believer in dirty talk and it goes without saying that you swallow. If you're not going to swallow, then the messy all over your face comes in as plan B.

...tits as Plan B v2 because some women don't like cum on their face or because they don't wanna risk getting it in their hair or eyes

OP: You're over thinking this sweets. Let's look at the facts. He's a guy. His cock is in your mouth. He's gonna enjoy it I think. Lots of good advice but don't over think this one. Go slow and be mindful of your teeth. Enjoy what you are doing and that goes for anything sexual. He'll enjoy it cause like I said, he's a guy and his cock is in your mouth. Will it be memorable? Well he's a guy sooooo yeah he'll remember it........ till he's hungry.

It's amazing how many times this question is asked by the next generation coming of age. Perhaps it's something we should teach as part of "Sex Ed" in school. ;)

But basically, the answer is trying to find out what sorts of things turn him on and off. Me personally, I like sharing some good dirty talk about how much she loves sucking cock and using her mouth like a cunt. Then again, some women hate that.

Another thing I like is eye contact and telling him with your eyes that you are his sub or slave and will do anything for him. Again, some women don't like feeling like that.

Some guys like deep penetration either down or almost down the throat. That takes practice and proficiency.

Does he like his balls fondled, bobbled, stroked, licked? All things to enhance the basic blowjob.

Some guys like (and I don't) a finger up their ass during a blowjob. Make sure you ask first because nothing kills the mood of the surprise of a finger in your butt whether your a guy getting blown or a woman getting her pussy eaten.

Bottom line, communication. The best sex is between people who can talk about it openly and non-judgmentally.

From what I've gathered, the common denominators in conjunction with all other factors, are eye contact and enthusiasm. As with any sex though, listening and respecting the needs of your partner will make it unforgettable to him.:heart:

No matter what the mouth does... eye contact is SO fucking hot to me.

Enjoy.

The secrete to giving a good blow job is being in tune with your partner, and knowing yourself, and knowing your partner’s cock wants and needs.

The underside of the cock in more sensitive than the outer side of the cock.
Manipulate his balls as you suck his cock.
Stroke the part of the cock that is between his balls and anus.

Play play play and play in a myriad of different ways, you will gauge by his reaction whether its a keeper or not.

Want to go a little bit further? Get a dildo that is wider than the average cock, and practice deep throating it, this is best done with those fruit tasting condoms over the dildo, believe me.

What you are effectively doing is stretching your throat, so you can deep throat him without gagging, though gagging is a turn on in itself, even for me, and I will gag if I want to, or not.

I run my tongue around his cock head a few times, suck him in and go right to the base of his cock, and when your comfortable doing that, move your tongue out and lick the tip of his balls.

Another idea is finger your partners anus while you suck him, know when he is going to cum, and slowly withdraw your finger as he does.

I hate posting, I get a most urgent desire to fuck, when I do. I don't know why that is.

Some thoughts off the top of my head that, honestly, come from my love of eating pussy:

1. Love your "job."
2. Tease and kiss and lick to find out what he likes. Doing less can be doing more. (Oh how this is true in cunnalingus.)
3. Try simultaneous suck-and-stroking. I happen to love that.
4. Direct your tongued attention to the frenulum.
5a. When in doubt, google Nina Hartley for BJ tips.
5b. When still in doubt, redditors are a very thoughtful group of people in certain sub-reddits.
6. Give lots of attention to the huevos (I just hate saying "balls").
7. Last, love that job to the point as if you're one body with your lover.

Again, just off the top of my head (and I won't extend this to a firm and base double entendre).

You'll do great! COMMUNICATE COMMUNICATE COMMUNICATE!

- Sev

I can't say I know much about it. Hell I've never even cum from a blow job but I think a big part of that is because it always seems like it's a chore for the women. Over the years I've never had a woman who just enjoyed giving head. I think if she loved it like I enjoy eating pussy it would make it much better for me.

Well, that's a pity. Like everyone else has said, enjoying it is essential - why would you even bother if you weren't into it? I even love just describing them, in text or over the phone, because while I'm talking about it, I'm imagining doing it. And I love the control it gives me - it's never something I see as submissive ... well, except when it is.

I can't say I know much about it. Hell I've never even cum from a blow job but I think a big part of that is because it always seems like it's a chore for the women. Over the years I've never had a woman who just enjoyed giving head. I think if she loved it like I enjoy eating pussy it would make it much better for me.

Well, that's a pity. Like everyone else has said, enjoying it is essential - why would you even bother if you weren't into it? I even love just describing them, in text or over the phone, because while I'm talking about it, I'm imagining doing it. And I love the control it gives me - it's never something I see as submissive ... well, except when it is.

I think just because she thinks it's expected. I really don't ask for it anymore at this point.

The secrete to giving a good blow job is being in tune with your partner, and knowing yourself, and knowing your partner’s cock wants and needs.

The underside of the cock in more sensitive than the outer side of the cock.
Manipulate his balls as you suck his cock.
Stroke the part of the cock that is between his balls and anus.

Play play play and play in a myriad of different ways, you will gauge by his reaction whether its a keeper or not.

Want to go a little bit further? Get a dildo that is wider than the average cock, and practice deep throating it, this is best done with those fruit tasting condoms over the dildo, believe me.

What you are effectively doing is stretching your throat, so you can deep throat him without gagging, though gagging is a turn on in itself, even for me, and I will gag if I want to, or not.

I run my tongue around his cock head a few times, suck him in and go right to the base of his cock, and when your comfortable doing that, move your tongue out and lick the tip of his balls.

Another idea is finger your partners anus while you suck him, know when he is going to cum, and slowly withdraw your finger as he does.

I hate posting, I get a most urgent desire to fuck, when I do. I don't know why that is.

This is the joy, also, of 69, tongue fucking a pussy in time with excellent cock sucking. I love it!

Back