A Now and Again Tease

She loves collaring me and then seeing my cock bulging against my panties.

:eek:

Last edited:
A little adventure

I went out to the sexy shop near where I live today and I initially went to buy some items for my lady friends but then got distracted by other things and ended up shopping for myself.

In my experience it has typically been frowned upon for men to enter the fitting room but I've been frequenting this shop for a couple of times a year and have come to be friendly with the owner.

I picked up a dress today--a little pink something--and was holding it up to my figure when I decided to 'hell with it!' I asked the woman up at the counter and she told me to go ahead and try it on. I had worn panties to the shop because it has been one of those days and so I stepped into the dress and lifted it up around my hips to my shoulders. I looked in the mirror and liked the way that it hug to my figure. I opened the door and asked them woman for her opinion. She hesitated but then invited me out. Her eyes scanned over my figure and I spun showing her the entire dress. She told me that it looked like it fit snug in all of the right places and smiled. I went back into the dressing room and changed before coming out and purchasing it all.

I'll definitely be going back again some time soon!

Last edited:
I went out to the sexy shop near where I live today and I initially went to buy some items for my lady friends but then got distracted by other things and ended up shopping for myself.

In my experience it has typically been frowned upon for men to enter the fitting room but I've been frequenting this shop for a couple of times a year and have come to be friendly with the owner.

I picked up a dress today--a little pink something--and was holding it up to my figure when I decided to 'hell with it!' I asked the woman up at the counter and she told me to go ahead and try it on. I had worn panties to the shop because it has been one of those days and so I stepped into the dress and lifted it up around my hips to my shoulders. I looked in the mirror and liked the way that it hug to my figure. I opened the door and asked them woman for her opinion. She hesitated but then invited me out. Her eyes scanned over my figure and I spun showing her the entire dress. She told me that it looked like it fit snug in all of the right places and smiled. I went back into the dressing room and changed before coming out and purchasing it all.

Oh it definitely hugs your curves! :devil:

thanks for the sexy peek into your shopping adventure -- must have been exciting!

and the pic... great color on you and the dress most definitely hugs you well :kiss::rose:

Back