Stacy's Ultimate Bukkake Party

mmm. Got a hard 7 inch cock here, with a 5 day load, that I'd love to have explode across you hot lips and open mouth Holly. Then you and Stacy could share a cum kiss and lick it off each other's lips.

mmm. I lift up my red plaid schoolgirl skirt, to show off my VS black satin panties, all buldged out and full in the front. You can see the outline of my cock in them, and see it throb with my heart. You open wide, the the sight of your sexy mouth wide open, wanting cum, makes me drip precum out, getting my panties all wet.

I shove my cock into your mouth in one stroke, filling your slutty mouth and making you gag on the head. Now suck it hard baby, make that cock get rock hard in your mouth till it needs to empty.

Ohhhh... I'm gonna suck it so fucking hard for you! My slutty wet lips sliding along your thick hard shaft will make you cum so hard.

mmm. Slide one of those manicured fingers into my tight little ass while you suck on my swollen cock. Feel my cock get bigger and harder when you start fucking my ass?

I'll start thrusting my finger into your arse while I suck your cock and rub your balls.

Fuck Holly, it's too much for me. Gonna explode all over your face! Open wide and stick that tongue out to catch all my cum.

Here i go Holly cumming!!

Fuck, so much cum all over you slutty little face. You look so pretty with cum dripping off you.

Thank you.

Back