[M4F] Balls. Love 'em? Hate 'em? Think they're weird?

jazm49

Experienced
Hi, I'm always doing research to help me write better stories from a female perspective. Today's research project is balls. I'd be curious to know what you ladies think of balls. Are you turned on by big ones? Prefer small ones? Do you like sucking them? Feeling them hit your clit or banging your bottom? Don't really care one way or the other? Have a fetish about them? Wish men didn't have them? Find the concept of balls hugely funny? What's your relationship with balls?

I enjoy the whole package, so to speak...balls and all. I like to feel the weight of them hitting against me when a guy really gets going. I like to cup them in my hand and feel the warmth. I like that they move and respond and tighten up when he's close. I like thinking about what's building up inside them or whether they feel heavy because they're full and he's just going to cum and cum and cum.

They are kind of tricky to deal with, to be honest. Licking them can be awkward if the skin is loose. There's just a lot of skin and a lot of folds and not really one place to focus on. Guys seem to like the effort but I don't feel confident about doing it. I'm also always worried about hurting them. All you ever hear is about how sensitive they are. I try to massage them in my hands but am always careful to go slowly and gently. I'm not sure if I'm being too delicate. I'd like to have them in my mouth more and I like sucking on them, but I don't know when it's too much pressure. I like to pay attention to a guys balls but am always a little nervous about it.

I enjoy the whole package, so to speak...balls and all. I like to feel the weight of them hitting against me when a guy really gets going. I like to cup them in my hand and feel the warmth. I like that they move and respond and tighten up when he's close. I like thinking about what's building up inside them or whether they feel heavy because they're full and he's just going to cum and cum and cum.

They are kind of tricky to deal with, to be honest. Licking them can be awkward if the skin is loose. There's just a lot of skin and a lot of folds and not really one place to focus on. Guys seem to like the effort but I don't feel confident about doing it. I'm also always worried about hurting them. All you ever hear is about how sensitive they are. I try to massage them in my hands but am always careful to go slowly and gently. I'm not sure if I'm being too delicate. I'd like to have them in my mouth more and I like sucking on them, but I don't know when it's too much pressure. I like to pay attention to a guys balls but am always a little nervous about it.
Licking is good, as I am sure you have been told and/or showed. About the pain policy, it's never too delicate ;)

Given the variation in pain thresholds of all people, you will just have to go for trial and error. Some of us like a bit of rough play at the right time. Increase any contact gradually and I am sure he will let you know when it becomes too uncomfortable. However, my experience tells me, once a lady is paying that much attention to your balls, you can withstand a lot! You seem to be keen on experimenting! I am happy to volunteer my testes for your testing!! :)

You're worried about being to delicate or hurting him, and he's probably thinking either I wish she wouldn't mess around with them or I wish she would be a little rougher. A simple "do you like when I play with your balls like this" or "does that feel good" will go a long way. If he's not into it, I'm sure he will let you know very quickly!:eek:

Don't worry about being too soft on them. Over the years, my wife as gotten more aggressive while handling my balls and it feels wonderful. She will even give them the odd little smack, it feels wonderful, and she says she loves to see my reaction.

First let me say...You've just turned me on enormously. second, if you really want to give his balls that loving attention...best position is between his legs... as for hurting.. Oh baby, we'll tell you. finally, tell him to tell you if you're getting a little rough...

I completely agree with all of this. I'm definitely always conscious of how much pressure I'm applying and where.

After I've been using my mouth on them, I can smell his (clean) scent on my face. It almost feels like I've been scent-marked by him. I really enjoy that in the aftermath.

I love balls especially the low hanging ones.I love to kiss,lick and suck them.

Nothing quite like having your balls sucked one at a time and getting pulled and stretched by the suction alone. The feeling is incredible, and the harder she sucks the better it gets!

Love having mine licked and sucked which is why I shave them.....

Whats a dick without the balls? Where else am I going to get that sticky white stuff to cover my face?

Love them.

Sucking, tonguing, licking, kissing -- I adore them and even just looking at them. I think they are really sexy and any great oral encounter would have to include plenty of attention to them as well as the main cock course.

For me, the best erotic photos include balls, but often they are excluded. :(

Sucking, tonguing, licking, kissing -- I adore them and even just looking at them. I think they are really sexy and any great oral encounter would have to include plenty of attention to them as well as the main cock course.

For me, the best erotic photos include balls, but often they are excluded. :(

A girl after my own heart;)

There used to be a thread on here

called Show me what your (sic) packing. I contributed to it quite a few times. Don't know if it's still alive.

Back