Tributes

OMFG :eek: that looks soooooo sexxxy !!!! The first warm , gooey load of semen on my kitty hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;) !

There is only one thing wrong with that pic..I am not there to lick up the after effects for real:kiss:

My first tribute

Who wants to see my load on them for the first time?

I have never done this before and want to loose my on line cherry and shoot my load all over a horny pic. I haven't actually had sex now for about two weeks and I'm bursting, my balls are hurting just thinking about it. I need to shoot a big load.

Girls, who would like to see me and another guy wank off on your pics? Guys who wants to help me out and make some girls fantasy real?

This could be interesting, PM me for email.

I'd like to have a couple!

I remember doing one on your profile pic for your husband. If you would like another one point me to pic.

Found it:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_00027.jpg
    DSC_00027.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 963
Last edited:
I'd like to have a couple!

So sorry guys I accidentally deleted the PMs in response to this, so please send again! :eek::rose::kiss:

I remember doing one on your profile pic for your husband. If you would like another one point me to pic.

Found it:

attachment.php

Yes, wow thank you :)

Either post here or send me a PM if you are not interested in having it public. Have fun!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Think I want a woman who is a squirter to give me a tribute lol but hmmm #jokingnonotjoking lol :D

Back