Working out at the gym

Co-Ed yoga can be interesting!

I take a co-ed yoga class on Saturdays and one morning the instructor has us pair up with the person next to us for an "assisted" pose. The pose was essentially a deep forward bend where you let gravity and the weight of your arms and head decompress the spine. Typically, the move is done while facing a wall so you can allow the wall to keep you from falling forward. This time you used a partner to stand in front, in place of the wall, with hands on hips to help guide your partner's balance in the pose. Picture someone standing directly in front of you, facing you, then bend fully at the waist so their bottom the highest point in the air. I just happened to be practicing next to an attractive young girl (easily 20 years my junior). When done correctly, there is absolutely no way to avoid bodily contact. When I was the "assister" my groin was pressed against this woman's lower waist with my hands on her hips guiding her bend. There's was absolute no way she could not have felt my semi-rigidness against her body. Somehow I willed myself out of getting a full boner in the middle of class -- certainly not an easy task. The second I got home I tugged out a huge orgasm while picturing the whole thing done in the nude and me creaming all over her toned little bottom.

Ever since, I've tried to make sure I'm next to someone attractive in class!

I take a co-ed yoga class on Saturdays and one morning the instructor has us pair up with the person next to us for an "assisted" pose. The pose was essentially a deep forward bend where you let gravity and the weight of your arms and head decompress the spine. Typically, the move is done while facing a wall so you can allow the wall to keep you from falling forward. This time you used a partner to stand in front, in place of the wall, with hands on hips to help guide your partner's balance in the pose. Picture someone standing directly in front of you, facing you, then bend fully at the waist so their bottom the highest point in the air. I just happened to be practicing next to an attractive young girl (easily 20 years my junior). When done correctly, there is absolutely no way to avoid bodily contact. When I was the "assister" my groin was pressed against this woman's lower waist with my hands on her hips guiding her bend. There's was absolute no way she could not have felt my semi-rigidness against her body. Somehow I willed myself out of getting a full boner in the middle of class -- certainly not an easy task. The second I got home I tugged out a huge orgasm while picturing the whole thing done in the nude and me creaming all over her toned little bottom.

I wonder if she did the same after feeling you.

You're not alone. I do find myself checking out the girls and imagining many different things. That one leg machine that spreads the legs wide apart and then back together? Doing crunches bent over that one device? How can I not think dirty thoughts? I do think the sexual energy it creates pushes me harder (no pun intended) through my workout.

What can I say? SunDevilGirl, you know first hand that the women out here in AZ are exceptionally attractive.

I love that machine. ;)

Namaste! :)

Yoga is exceptionally difficult to maintain focus in. Yoga pants just demand the eye's attention.

So SDG, what's your apparel of choice when you go to the gym? Do you select a pair of tight fitting yoga pants with the thought of teasing the guys?

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who appreciates them. Does anyone have a yoga pants thread? If not there should be

I'm sure there is somewhere. We're not the only two guys who think this way. Hell, it was most likely a guy who invented yoga pants.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who appreciates them. Does anyone have a yoga pants thread? If not there should be
There's a yoga pants thread in the Amateur Pics section. Not sure if anything has been posted on it lately though, might have to do a bit of searching to find it.

Hmm...

Hmm. So is this what's going on during my wife's yoga classes?? Her interest in the art keeps getting more interesting.

I've posted in other threads about my wife's dedication to working out. She's in the gym practically every day (I join her about twice a week) and she takes a couple yoga classes per week. I commented on my wife's suspicious interest in her yoga instructor and my desire for him to eventually fuck my wife. It's looking like that's going no where but I found this post to be quite exciting. I'm getting half erect myself with the idea of a class mate rubbing his cock against my wife.

Surf_naked - I'd love for you to be next to my wife next class.

A lot of you have been describing a phenomenon known formally as "Sexual Transmutation" which has been covered by some of the greats, most notably in Napoleon Hill's best seller Think and Grow Rich.

Essentially, it is using your sex drive to give you excess power to accomplish a task. This could be anything ranging from starting a business to cranking out one extra rep on the bench press.

It becomes very noticeable in us men when we abstain from masturbating, as we are more in tune to our environment and the tension down south is much greater.

As a personal trainer and part-time model, I find this to be an extremely large factor in my gym success, as well as for my clients (yes females can do this too, and they do).

For example: If you are doing pull ups and see a reflection in the mirror of a woman doing yoga. You may be on your 14th pull up and be out of gas completely, but when you see her ass rise up into the air, you feel the blood rush to your cock and desire begins to set in quickly. If you tell yourself that you'll be stuffing your cock through her yoga pants if you clear 3 more reps...believe me, you will.

Ladies, what exercise/workout do you like seeing us guys do the most? Does one turn you on more than the others?

Ladies, what exercise/workout do you like seeing us guys do the most? Does one turn you on more than the others?

What a great question! I love seeing a guy running on a treadmill (or on a trail). I love watching the muscles in his legs and back.

Back