Introductions Thread

*Twisted*

Literotica Guru
Hello, I'm Twisted, long time Lit perver, occasionally feckless and slow, also often mistaken to be a man whore, and you are?

Hi, I'm Vi... And this feels a little like a 12 step meeting. I think I might break down and tell you my life's story and sob uncontrollably.

Ok, so really I'm a lifetime member of the perv society. I like spankings and long walks on the beach. Ok, you walk, I'll swim... Cause you know, I'm a mermaid. :D

Hi. Imma PerkyT. The T stands for Titties, not Trans...hate to disappoint the rumormongers.

I explore...different kinks. I'm currently intrigued by a man's expressions of pain to pleasure.

Hi. My name is Nev. Most of you don't know me. Most of you don't even see me. I'm kind of like a giant sea monster that swims beneath the surface and only comes out when you piss me off. The easiest way to do that is to disturb the natural order.

Then I destroy Tokyo. Because I hate that city.
So remember, keep the peace and maintain the balance and we're good. Fuck with me and Tokyo gets it. They will pay for your sins...

That was creepy that's for sharing Nevyn.. LOL welcome aboard. Oh and I should have added merciless smart ass to my intro.

Hi, I am sunshinegirl. I used to be a very bored stay at home mom. I used to be a huge flirt, I was a cyber whore, and I used to show my naughty bits.

Now that I have a life, I find myself here intermittently.

My piece of advice: (is that allowed?) Don't take this place too seriously. Don't get territorial...you'll end up looking foolish and losing out.

Hi, I am sunshinegirl. I used to be a very bored stay at home mom. I used to be a huge flirt, I was a cyber whore, and I used to show my naughty bits.

Now that I have a life, I find myself here intermittently.

My piece of advice: (is that allowed?) Don't take this place too seriously. Don't get territorial...you'll end up looking foolish and losing out.
You showed your naughty bits? where was I? How did I miss this. Welcome back darlin, so nice to see you!

Hi. My name is IHC. I have had one previous name on here (Stilts31) oh and ClownHater oh and ILoveClowns oh and CuntMule, but that is it. I am a am not a clown fan as my name suggests because they are essentially disguised kid touchers. No sane human makes balloon animals without secretly wanting to be on To Catch a Predator.

I am a pisces. I like movies tv and sports. I am athletic and enjoy a good sweat. I am sad to say I have a micro penis but an incredible zoom lens that provides extra girth and detail. My nipples are sensitive and I am ticklish. I am a closet So You Think You Can Dance fan and believe that Dexter would make a great dad.

My inbox is always open but my backdoor is always an exit only.

My name is NRJ, I'm very secure with my sexuality and you're watching Comedy Central.

Hi… I'm AJ

I've been here a long time and have been very active. I've shown all my naughty bits on various pic threads and shared my naughty thoughts and playtime on audio submissions.

I used to be a whole lot more active here. I've had a LOT of playmates over the years - many helped me survive the last few years of an unfulfilling marriage.

Now I flirt here and there but just one lit guy has my full attention and naughty bits. :p

This place is often my social outlet and definitely enjoy it more than other social media outlets because I'm a total perv!

Hi… I'm AJ

I've been here a long time and have been very active. I've shown all my naughty bits on various pic threads and shared my naughty thoughts and playtime on audio submissions.

I used to be a whole lot more active here. I've had a LOT of playmates over the years - many helped me survive the last few years of an unfulfilling marriage.

Now I flirt here and there but just one lit guy has my full attention and naughty bits. :p

This place is often my social outlet and definitely enjoy it more than other social media outlets because I'm a total perv!

TOTAL PERV. :D

And....HAHAHAHA you need your eyes checked!!!!

Hi I'm tender_elf and I've been enjoying the boards very much.
I'm female and very much enjoy that, too.

Well, FFS.

Vi, ClownHater... we've been left TWISTING in the wind by the OP...no velkommen, aloha, howdy, nothing.

I say we go to that other thread & start a nasty rumor about him. :cool:

Well, FFS.

Vi, ClownHater... we've been left TWISTING in the wind by the OP...no velkommen, aloha, howdy, nothing.

LOL Hiya Perks! and Vi. LOL It's a busy night.

Well, FFS.

True. Story of my life. 6'4" and inconspicuous.

Hi, I'm Vi... And this feels a little like a 12 step meeting. I think I might break down and tell you my life's story and sob uncontrollably.

Ok, so really I'm a lifetime member of the perv society. I like spankings and long walks on the beach. Ok, you walk, I'll swim... Cause you know, I'm a mermaid. :D

hello fellow perv society member!!

Hi. Imma PerkyT. The T stands for Titties, not Trans...hate to disappoint the rumormongers.

I explore...different kinks. I'm currently intrigued by a man's expressions of pain to pleasure.

tell me more about this expressions of pain to pleasure thing. You can lay on my sofa if you'd like. :D

Hi. My name is IHC. I have had one previous name on here (Stilts31)

I am a closet So You Think You Can Dance fan and believe that Dexter would make a great dad.

My inbox is always open but my backdoor is always an exit only.

i forgot about Stilts! that's when I met you!

Did you watch this last season of SYTYCD or were you being sarcastic?

Back