What Do You *Smell* Like Today?

V385760.jpg

Love Spell, by Victoria's Secret.

from their website...

"A flirty, floral fragrance. Hypnotize in Love Spell, a vibrant, irresistible blend of lush cherry blossom and juicy peach. Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a sexy touch of scent."

I used to be so in love with this scent just a shame it does last very long. :(

Shea butter and aloe

I would love to fiddle with her just so I can say I smell like Scentofawoman! :D

Otherwise, I'm smelling like baked goods.

One thing I can say is that I always smell fantastic. :p

Now? I smell like a combination of my shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion. I just got out of the shower. Ready for bed.

I smell like the shea butter and almond body wash that I used in the shower. Johnson's baby shampoo that I used to wash my hair and the baby lotion that I used right after.

Cherry Blossom. My favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. It's the one thing that I love to splurge on. It's a soft floral without being overpowering.

yesterday I smelled like her , I love her lingering aroma on my hands ,ughnnn. I miss it today.

I'd have to say I smell like a mixture of vanilla, cotton candy, with a side of honey. Oh and me :)

whatever my body wash, shampoo, and conditioner smell like.

and i'm surprised no one said "teen spirit" yet!

Back