Domme (F) seeking loyal Female submissive

Good luck! As a submissive I know it can be hard! Hope it works out.

Yes, it can. Amazing how hard it can be sometimes to find that person you just "click" with. I think the D/s part can adapt to meet the needs of both people, but the chemistry is the part that attracts me.

Good luck to you, too!

I love your ad

I'm happy you found yours. I'm in search of the same, and loved how you expressed yourself. Good luck!

I'm happy you found yours. I'm in search of the same, and loved how you expressed yourself. Good luck!

Thanks. :)

Actually...still on the fence on this one. Would love some other inquiries if any lady out there is interested.

Just bringing it all back to the top.

Hello, all. I'm an experienced Domme looking for a new female submissive companion. Preferences:

1) Highly educated and able to hold an intelligent conversation about a variety of topics, including your needs and wants as a submissive
2) Sense of humor
3) Able to chat in the evenings (Eastern US time zone)
4) No desire for water sports or being lent out to others for their use. Other than that, I'm pretty flexible. ;)
5) Ages 30-40 most preferred, but I'll waiver some on that. Please, no one younger than 24 or so. Been there, done that...had fun, but a bit too flighty for me.
6) Being married is fine. No husband/boyfriend involvement.
7) Ability to cam a plus, but I totally understand the trust issues involved. Many women are very aroused by the idea of camming for someone; I've found I love that quality. But it is not a requirement.

I'm a protective Domme and take good care of my submissives. I'm also very supportive of my subs' RL relationships.

Start with PMs; exchange Yahoo IDs once we're both comfortable. I've moved to phone and RL meetings in the past, though a full-time RL relationship is out of the question. Long-term friends with benefits is more my style. PM me if interested.

Did I stress females only?
Ok, just making sure. That means you too, posers.
Guys, you're wonderful... I simply have the only penis I need/want in my life. Thanks muchly. :rose:

Keeping an eye out...

Still keeping an eye out. Really looking for a woman who is truly submissive, not just wanting someone to get her off.

Hello, all. I'm an experienced Domme looking for a new female submissive companion. Preferences:

1) Highly educated and able to hold an intelligent conversation about a variety of topics, including your needs and wants as a submissive
2) Sense of humor
3) Able to chat in the evenings (Eastern US time zone)
4) No desire for water sports or being lent out to others for their use. Other than that, I'm pretty flexible. ;)
5) Ages 25-40 most preferred, but I'll waiver some on that. Please, no one younger than 22 or so. Been there, done that...had fun, but a bit too flighty for me.
6) Being married is fine. No husband/boyfriend involvement.
7) Ability to cam a plus, but I totally understand the trust issues involved. Many women are very aroused by the idea of camming for someone; I've found I love that quality. But it is not a requirement.

I'm a protective Domme and take good care of my submissives. I'm also very supportive of my subs' RL relationships.

Start with PMs; exchange Yahoo IDs once we're both comfortable. I've moved to phone and RL meetings in the past, though a full-time RL relationship is out of the question. Long term friends with benefits is more my style. PM me if interested.

Did I stress females only?
Ok, just making sure. That means you too, posers.
Guys, you're wonderful... I simply have the only penis I need/want in my life. Thanks muchly. :rose:

Huh...

Apparently someone thought this ad was worthy of copying! Well, that is the sincerest form of flattery, right? I wish that person the best in finding someone.

As for me, I'm done for a while. Being a nice, thoughtful person bit me in the butt. Wishing everyone the best. :)

Ani

Back