• Black Shanglan

Votes: 40 34.8%
  • Rubyfruit

Votes: 55 47.8%
  • Honeylick

Votes: 40 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People keep getting confused about the system of cutting off nominations and then having a tiebreaker, so we will go back to allowing noms and seconds until the poll ends. So, nominate away.

Also, my current plan is to continue until Round Ten, which will give us about 50 inductees (Possibly more due to ties), then discontinue the voting for a while, and maybe have a new round every few months.

INDUCTEES

August 17, 2014

Laurel
Byron In Exile
Saint Peter
Problem Child
Dixon Carter Lee

August 24, 2014

Ishmael
Peregrinator
Just Pet
Lancecastor
Gravyrug

August 31, 2014

Dolf,
Phelia
Busybody/ Bunnyslippers
Rosco Rathbone
Pointless/ Killallhippies

September 7, 2014

Queersetti
Debbie
AJ/ 4st etc.
Thor
Sean

September 12, 2014

Bronzeage
Kbate
Pookie
Breakwall
Minkey Boodle
Wok

Okay, so the number of seconds is important...missed that post. At
least, I'm assuming that's why LJ and Little Ninja didn't make this round.

Last edited:
Okay, so the number of seconds is important...missed that post. At
least, I'm assuming that's why LJ and Little Ninja didn't make this round.

The maximum number of poll options is 10, so we have to winnow down the nominations each week. So, those with the most seconds go on the ballot.

I'm just going to say, I think this whole round of nominees would make for the best cocktail party guest list yet. There would be laughter, canoodling, songs, and someone would be wearing a lampshade by evening's end.

I'm just going to say, I think this whole round of nominees would make for the best cocktail party guest list yet. There would be laughter, canoodling, songs, and someone would be wearing a lampshade by evening's end.

Boodle would be wearing a giant clit on her penis.

I still say we should do a bracket showdown for all finalists. Maybe at the end of the year or something, for December. A Battle Royale for a Final Four to the last person standing. :D

I nominate myself, motherfuckers!

Just kidding. I nominate Leahlo519. Brief, but memorable.

Pointless, you are welcome to naked wrassle with your round. But watch out for Busybody/ Bunnyslippers; I expect he'll pull out some devious moves.

I'm just happy that this whole slate of peeps is fun. Previous contenders have contributed mightily to the Lit experience, doesn't mean I think they'd all be smashing at a cocktail party.

Last edited:
Pointless, you are welcome to naked wrassle with your round. But watch out for Busybody/ Bunnyslippers; I expect he'll pull out some devious moves.

I'm just happy that this whole slate of peeps is fun. Previous contenders have contributed mightily to the Lit experience, doesn't mean I think they'd all be smashing at a cocktail party.

I think it might be fun to go out drinking with Kippies and Bunnyslippers, but somebody is likely to end the evening floating in the harbor.

Cheyenne belongs there, but only with patient1...

:)

That should be a two-fer vote because Lit joined them.

Don't you usually do this thread on a Sunday night/Monday morning?

Once again I nominate, second, vote for Le Jerk- the oppressed midget.

Don't you usually do this thread on a Sunday night/Monday morning?

Once again I nominate, second, vote for Le Jerk, the oppressed midget.

I changed it from 7 days to 5, so that it would come up on different days of the week, possibly giving other people a chance to join in.

I changed it from 7 days to 5, so that it would come up on different days of the week, possibly giving other people a chance to join in.

Yeah but since you're not doing the first 10 to be nominated and seconded anymore it doesn't really matter. Anyway, you're the threadmaster so your rules.

:mad:

It's vertically challenged!

So he's a mental midget and vertically challenged? No wonder he feels so oppressed.

Back