New Fem Boy Pics II

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandles_nosocks

Literotica Guru
Continued from dre_jones closed thread.

Do you get turned on by those individuals that cross the lines of gender? Does androgyny turn you on? Do you find a sexy male body even sexier in high heels and panties? If you answered "yes" then this thread is for you.

This is thread continues my retired Fem Boy Pic thread (500 pages Yes!). The rules and objectives are the same. Only pics of 18+ models. Follow Lit rules on posting please. No hot linking, no posting pics of folks engaged in sexual acts, respect copyright, etc.. Enjoy

Go....

Continued from dre_jones closed thread.

Do you get turned on by those individuals that cross the lines of gender? Does androgyny turn you on? Do you find a sexy male body even sexier in high heels and panties? If you answered "yes" then this thread is for you.

This is thread continues my retired Fem Boy Pic thread (500 pages Yes!). The rules and objectives are the same. Only pics of 18+ models. Follow Lit rules on posting please. No hot linking, no posting pics of folks engaged in sexual acts, respect copyright, etc.. Enjoy

Go....

Thanks for taking the lead, Sandles. I didn't know what the etiquette was on starting a new thread originated by Dre. I may have a contribution or two. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back