Best feature

This is when I was actually in better shape. :(

nightnurse - nope, still perfect lip gloss or not.

Last edited:
not entirely sure, but it might possibly be somewhere between my knees and chest...

Last edited:
Hmm.. I think my best feature is my smile :) though that may not be the popular opinion on here lol

Actually, you're a gorgeous, gorgeous woman, but it's your smile that gets me every time. Wo could resist tangling their fingers in your hair and devouring those sexy lips with their own. Delicious!! :kiss:

Actually, you're a gorgeous, gorgeous woman, but it's your smile that gets me every time. Wo could resist tangling their fingers in your hair and devouring those sexy lips with their own. Delicious!! :kiss:

:heart: My sweet crush
I couldn't pick only one "feature" of yours… all of you is completely edible :eek:

Do we have to pick just one?

20140530_180127_1.jpg

For those few who have seen them, my nipples always get high marks. :eek:

But in general, I get compliments on my neck, shoulders, hair and skin.

If I really had to pick just one, I suppose I'd say my shoulders. :)

20140530_180127_1.jpg

For those few who have seen them, my nipples always get high marks. :eek:

But in general, I get compliments on my neck, shoulders, hair and skin.

If I really had to pick just one, I suppose I'd say my shoulders. :)

From the way my lips are feeling right now, I would say you have delicious shoulders. I would enjoy kissing all along those shoulders to your ear lobes, then down your jaw line to the other ear and end on the other shoulder. Thank for sharing your sexy pic.

I have no idea.

I'm not looking for good! I'm looking for the best!

I'm going to weigh in on this one if you don't mind, young man? :)

After looking through a few of your pics, I have to say that I don't see anything that isn't top-notch, but if I'm picking favorites, I find your proportions to be very pleasing to my feminine eye. Meaning, your broad shoulders, your narrow hips...something about how a man's build is so very different from a woman's.....:eek:

*fans self*

Not to mention that damn fine ass. :D:D

Back