What made you try anal the first time?

LegsOpenedWide

Really Really Experienced
And did you enjoy it the first time?

Also if you're fingering someone anally-or yourself-do you ever feel stuff up there you shouldn't? Is that common? Sorry to ask!

hi

school days.scared of preg.did anal mostly. sometimes felatio, od helping hand to cls mate guys in toilet during class time.

I used to self anal a few times here and there. But one time I met a guy and we talked for a while, soon enough I went to his house and we played around and he fingered me and suck me off and I almost cam instantly, we tried to go all the way but I stopped him, honestly wish I didn't.

Also if you're fingering someone anally-or yourself-do you ever feel stuff up there you shouldn't? Is that common? Sorry to ask!

Prepare thoroughly before and you greatly reduce the chances of nasty surprises.

First time was good as I was with somebody who knew what they were doing. We used lots of lube, cleaned up before and took it slow. It was very erotic.

My first time was caused by a slip of the tongue......er........cock ;) It was totally accidental, but bloody hell I've loved it ever since.

She was a Catholic and took the Pope seriously re contraception.

I've loved anal ever since...

Our parents allowed my sister and I to have anal and oral sex both with each other and with them, in fact they encouraged it. They did not allow us to have vaginal sex so that my neither sister, nor my mom would get pregnant. Since then I have continued to love anal and we have raised our children the same way I was raised.

wife asked me too try. did it in the shower.....was ok.. loved the tightness. we havent done much since though

I was curious, the first time wasn't good at all. He didn't listen to me when I said stop and it was terribly painful. Yeah, i'm glad i'm not with him anymore!

So... what kind of stuff :confused:- like empty beer cans, car parts, shopping trolleys?! :D ;)
As someone has already said - you either prep with an enema or take the risk :eek:

Didn't have a vagina, so anal was the only option. I'd done a little dildo practise so it wasn't painful but quite intimidating at first. :)

I was curious, the first time wasn't good at all. He didn't listen to me when I said stop and it was terribly painful. Yeah, i'm glad i'm not with him anymore!

Did the experience improve for you after that or do you not enjoy it?

With an ex while on holiday, little drunk and he went in the wrong hole. Didn't bother me and have loved it since :p

Not sure if thread is specifically about recieving or giving, but i have an entry for both.

First time giving was with a woman I had been hitting on in a bar, we went to her place and things got moving quite quickly and i started to enter her, she stopped me and said, no sweetie, in my ass. I loved it, she was obviously not an anal virgin. Got my first anal virgin a few years later, loved it. Now i just love all those slutty women that beg for it in the ass.

First time recieving, met a woman that was 15 years older than me, I was going through a rough time in my life, and she was a good friend, for lack of better words, was willing to give me a mercy fuck. We had sex that was good, we rested for awhile, then she began to give me a blow job, she began to play with my ass with her fingers, then she stopped and told me to close my eyes and keep them closed. Next i felt her miuth back on my cock, and felt the vibrator at my asshole, she said relax and focus on her sucking my cock. Felt fucking amazing, i about blew her head off when i came. A few days later, she emailed ne a picture of her wearing a strap on, the subject said, are you game? The text with the picture said, if so meet me at "said location" at 7pm. After that experience i was hooked. We still talk now and then, but it is nothing sexual anymore.

Hub had always wanted to try it but it wasn't until I started pushing my finger in it when I'd masturbate that I really was interested.

Well mostly it was when she yelled, "Oh... My... GAWD! Stick that thing in my ass RIGHT NOW!"

In my girlfriends ass;) she wanted me to try it because she knew I really wanted to try it.

My wife won't let me near her ass :( tried it once ...she stopped me...said it hurt

It was just something diff to do and I've had GFs tell me they loved it.

It hurt. It did. But I could see the pleasure in it so I tried again ( but with a diff guy.). Now it's not a nightly thing, but it happens on a regular basis.

It was just something diff to do and I've had GFs tell me they loved it.

It hurt. It did. But I could see the pleasure in it so I tried again ( but with a diff guy.). Now it's not a nightly thing, but it happens on a regular basis.

Did you use lube the first time?

First time anal....

Because I didn't have a condom.....lol, really enjoyed it and have ever since. Never any weird stuff because I only do anal if I can enema......usually, lol

First time for me was in college and we did not have a condom. I was going to give him a hand job but he told me how he really needed to be inside of me and talked me right into letting him have my ass. He did know how to do it. Plenty of lube and go slow. I hurt some but not bad and once I got relaxed it was OK. I later found that he had done it with a few guys before but I was his first girl and anal virgin. We ended up doing it quite a bit. I was cool with it because I did not have to worry about getting pregnant.

It was a natural progression from fingers in my ass during oral. First I could only take one, then I needed two then wanted three. Finally felt the courage to try a cock and it was great. Sometimes it hurts too bad idk why, maybe when I'm just not relaxed enough but I usually love it.

It was a mistake the first time, we were drunk laying in the same bunk together. There were others in other bunks passed out drunk. We started to fool around, she rolled and pushed her backside into my groin and whispered into my ear that she wanted me to fuck her. I accidentally lined up with the wrong hole and shoved it up her ass. She squirmed pulled away and lined my dick up with her pussy in order to fuck her. In the car on the way home in the morning we were talking about it. She said it hurt like hell but she got an intense pleasure at the same time. We tried it at home the next day. It is not an everyday occurrence but she does demand I fuck her ass at least once a month.

Back