Peaceful Muslims

I'm in one of those riled up moods tonight, and I honestly haven't had that much to drink.

I'll bring the gasoline if you promise you won't kill me if I make some kinda comment about how hot you are, or how you light my fire or call you a red hot hottie. You know any of the other fire related flirty things I'm likely to say as we commit homocide together.

I'll bring the gasoline if you promise you won't kill me if I make some kinda comment about how hot you are, or how you light my fire or call you a red hot hottie. You know any of the other fire related flirty things I'm likely to say as we commit homocide together.

I like you, but I can't make any promises.

;)

"You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me. But I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime,"

"Females truly have something mentally wrong with them. Their minds are flawed."

Who said that shit?

Some "ultimate coward" from the Muslim community?

NOOOOOPE

Elliot Rodger, an privileged (and racist, I might add) American douchebag who had every fucking thing that other people work their whole lives trying to get handed to him easy like water off of a duck's ass and who thought he was entitled to sex by women.

25d.png

AND SOME WOMEN ULTIMATELY PAID THAT PRICE FOR DENYING HIM HIS DUE AS A MAGNIFICENT GENTLEMAN.

That's just from this fucking year, almost two months ago. No pee-cee.

I bet there's thousands — millions — more American men who actively think just like this prick, but just don't have access to letting their rage blossom.

Just like the woman-hating Muslims you demonize.

How's THAT for a fucking spade?

32120608.jpg

It kills me when they point out that 'woman hating argument'.

More accurately religion is bad for women. The only reason Christians are better for women than Islam is because Christians by and large don't actually believe their own bullshit and feel freer to cobble together their bullshit however they please. Muslims on the other hand could quite possibly be tamed if a charismatic leader showed up.

Religion, when it gains too much power, is bad for everybody. I would bet more people have been killed in the name of various gods than for any other reason. :eek:

Last edited:
Religion, when it gains too much power, is bad for everybody. I would bet more people have been killed in the name of various gods than for any other reason. :eek:

When all is said and done I highly doubt it.

I'm not reading a report on the Ottomans, I want you to explain your stance. I've done plenty of research on the Ottomans and can't see how you came to your conclusion.

I bought and refinished a long gun especially for Valerie Jarret. Just need to scope the damn thing although I could prolly knock her off with iron sights at 300 yards.

OMG that's horrible DT how could you say such things you beast!

Not nearly as beastly as that wretch. Plus I look way better in tight jeans. Seriously have you seen her ass?

I bought and refinished a long gun especially for Valerie Jarret. Just need to scope the damn thing although I could prolly knock her off with iron sights at 300 yards.

OMG that's horrible DT how could you say such things you beast!

Not nearly as beastly as that wretch. Plus I look way better in tight jeans. Seriously have you seen her ass?

You need to be careful with that type of language.

As for her ass, what does that chauvinistic talk have to do with her job performance?

You need to be careful with that type of language.

As for her ass, what does that chauvinistic talk have to do with her job performance?

Yeah, yeah I know the NSA is everywhere and I've been talkin' shit on this site since 5/99.

I keep hoping the CIA would pay me a visit and say $100,000 for a good shot and if ya get caught tough shit.

I'll take the risk. I'm Catholic so ain't like we ain't been martyred before.

Are you serious about my chauvinistic talk and absolutely serious about her "job performance?" Um, did you just graduate from college with a Liberal Arts degree?

Do you actually have a clue to who this woman is?

As to your question yes, that rat bitch has a soft, flabby ass that deserves a permanent boot whereas my ass is firm and muscular and the type woman love to dig their perfectly manicured nails into when I'm driving them home.

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah I know the NSA is everywhere and I've been talkin' shit on this site since 5/99.

I keep hoping the CIA would pay me a visit and say $100,000 for a good shot and if ya get caught tough shit.

I'll take the risk. I'm Catholic so ain't like we ain't been martyred before.

Are you serious about my chauvinistic talk and absolutely serious about her "job performance?" Um, did you just graduate from college with a Liberal Arts degree?

Do you actually have a clue to who this woman is?

How condescending. Who is she? She is an advisor to the President. I'm also Catholic and graduated with a science degree. Her ass has nothing to do with anything.

How condescending. Who is she? She is an advisor to the President. I'm also Catholic and graduated with a science degree.

I'm tickled you're Catholic. I was raised Catholic but don't necessarily subscribe to the Catholic doctrine. I'm also quite tickled you graduated with a science degree, congratulations.

Now do your research and find out exactly who that woman is.

I'm tickled you're Catholic. I was raised Catholic but don't necessarily subscribe to the Catholic doctrine. I'm also quite tickled you graduated with a science degree, congratulations.

Now do your research and find out exactly who that woman is.

Frankly I am going to sleep and not engaging with you any further.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post

Religion, when it gains too much power, is bad for everybody. I would bet more people have been killed in the name of various gods than for any other reason.

I'm not reading a report on the Ottomans, I want you to explain your stance. I've done plenty of research on the Ottomans and can't see how you came to your conclusion.

Are you saying you doubt that religion can be bad for everyone? :confused:

Then you know the Ottoman Empire conquered most of north Africa and the Middle East besides the Balkan Peninsula. I would call that treating those nations badly.

I'm not saying about the hijab. I see many women wearing the head scarf and have no negative thoughts about the garment. But what about the burka? Given the chance, the Taliban kill women who do not wear them.

Do you really believe the Islamic treatment of women is defensible? :confused:
First you defend one type of Islamic treatment of women - the hijab. Make no mistake, it's an Islamic decree. No more, no less.

Then you ask if he thinks Islamic treatment of women is defensible.

You should really get your definitions in order.

Truth is, YOU think some Islamic treatment of women is defensible, and some more orthodox Islamic treatment of women, is not.

This is why nuance and specificity in debate is a thing, and why people who don't apply it look like idiots.

First you defend one type of Islamic treatment of women - the hijab. Make no mistake, it's an Islamic decree. No more, no less.

Then you ask if he thinks Islamic treatment of women is defensible.

You should really get your definitions in order.

Truth is, YOU think some Islamic treatment of women is defensible, and some more orthodox Islamic treatment of women, is not.

This is why nuance and specificity in debate is a thing, and why people who don't apply it look like idiots.

Actually it isn't. There is no decree within the Qur'an or the Haddiths requiring women to wear veils or burqas. Those requirements fall within the realm of 'local custom', the third tier of Islamic jurisprudence. It's a bottom up imposition of local customs to the entire spectrum of Islamic womanhood by the fundamentalists.

Ishmael

Boxlicker has expressed more of his own philosophy, his own belief that too much religion is bad for everyone. Ottomans got nothing to do with it.

The problem with some of you, no one likes to be demonized. It's all about US versus THEM, which is the mentality that I see with those on the far right.

Of course most white Christian males don't want to be demonized as serial killing, pedophiles, racist bigots but it's perfectly fine for some to antagonize other groups of people simply because they are 'the other'.

Tell "them" to stop blowing up things.....

According to the BBC, the increase in Islamic observance can be traced to the war against the Soviets and the influence of the Mujahadeen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/0/27780727

And we all know who was behind them.
main-thumb-t-4599-50-0MzLLLzgj5VeVsmMfcqA8VsH34VJFJdB.jpeg

Actually Charlie Wilson, but close enough. Best bang for the buck with the Arab States money ever.

Clinton sure hated that extra cash from the 'peace dividend" didn't he?

Hinds cost a lot more than Stingers and Bofors.

Back