Professor Male Booklover

Thanks Ladyver! Its funny you say that. I've been told before my face looks like House too.

Lovely pics. :) Love your arms (of course, the rest), and your first pic reminds me of House. :)

:rose:

Definitely a Hugh Laurie air about you, which is quite sexy. ;) Looking forward to those new pics...

Hey everyone. First time posting. A little about me: as the title says, I'm a booklover. I'm a professor at university in the US and I love reading, learning, and teaching. Hoping to meet some like-minded people, and this seems like a good place to start. First time posting here after working up the courage so please be kind.

And one after work

http://i.imgur.com/WnMwlt6.jpg?1

HOLY FUCK! *Did I just say that out loud?* :eek:

That kind of language in my classroom will cause you to have to stay after class! Follow me to my office for the appropriate punishment...

HOLY FUCK! *Did I just say that out loud?* :eek:

That kind of language in my classroom will cause you to have to stay after class! Follow me to my office for the appropriate punishment...

I do apologise for my reprehensible outburst, Professor. I was simply overcome by the sight of the delightful contours of your lower torso. Obviously, I'm happy to undergo any punishment you deem appropriate.

Well I can't have your outburst in class disrupting the other students. From now on we'll have to do one on one lessons. I think it will be the best learning environment. Are you a hands on learner because I want you to have the most engaging experience in this class you possibly can.

I do apologise for my reprehensible outburst, Professor. I was simply overcome by the sight of the delightful contours of your lower torso. Obviously, I'm happy to undergo any punishment you deem appropriate.

well, I'm glad I wandered in here!

books and suits... thanks for sharing
you look MAHvelous in those suits -- and out

I'm glad you wandered in here as well. More suit pics to come this week as I'll be back to work tomorrow for finals!

well, I'm glad I wandered in here!

books and suits... thanks for sharing
you look MAHvelous in those suits -- and out

Suit pics later this week. For now I figured I'd try a different set, pics I took today during a workout:

Oh, God. That last one.... I want to slowly and tantalisingly lick the sweat off you. :devil:

Thanks Arianthe. That sounds amazing. I would love to have that from you after every workout :devil:

Welp. You're not really helping me get rid of that professor fantasy I have... At all. Fuck.

Back