SuperPussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. A children's playground on our way home from a party. I can recommend the swings, they are very useful!;)

2. In a space shuttle orbiting the earth. I'd like to have sex weightless.
Playground sex sounds awesome! I am adding that to my list!
1) On the hood of a 58 Chevy in the middle of a junk yard.
2) On my Ex-bosses desk with his daughter. (The daughter is 22 just for the record)
I hope no one ended up needing a tetanus shot! :eek:

In a pickup truck in the middle of a field. Even got caught.

There's a story there that needs telling!

A treehouse in her parents backyard after being out all night drinking. It was too small and we were hanging out of the door and windows. Did I mention it was also raining?? Lol!!

That's quite a visual!!

1. In the walk-in fridge at a restaurant during the dinner rush :eek:

2. On a rollercoaster :cool:

Handjob for the roller coaster? Not sure what else you could accomplish and in about the 60 seconds the ride lasts could ya finish?

1. A children's playground on our way home from a party. I can recommend the swings, they are very useful!;)

2. In a space shuttle orbiting the earth. I'd like to have sex weightless.

Playground sounds like it puts the fun in functional!

I think they have anti-gravity chambers here on earth!

1) On the hood of a 58 Chevy in the middle of a junk yard.
2) On my Ex-bosses desk with his daughter. (The daughter is 22 just for the record)

Is she up for this as well or she's just part of the f.u.?

In the middle of a lake at a resort on a Saturday afternoon -

Mine was in water too.... American embassy club swimming pool in an African country... Definitely with people milling about.

Answer 1, 2 or both

What is the most unusual place you've had a sexual experience (including oral or penetration of any kind)?

Where is the most unusual place you'd like to have sex?

1. Janitors closet at an apartment complex. There were too many people at the party and we needed to find a quiet place and the door was not locked.

2. Not sure this would qualify as unusual or not. Your couch!!

Answer 1, 2 or both

What is the most unusual place you've had a sexual experience (including oral or penetration of any kind)?

underneath the highway bridge along the walking trails behind my old high school on a very cold winters night...

at the north pole, on a night with a vivid aurora display...

So...we tried to make this one shorter....and FAILED! The upside is that the entire episode is sharing stories of our experiences. Somehow I feel like ya'll will not mind the length. (That's what he said. ;))

And now....with no further ado, we present episode 2!

SuperPussy #2: Eliza and AJ talk best experiences and...

You two are interesting and fun to listen to. And the stories you tell have me now stuck at my desk at work!:eek:

Answer 1, 2 or both

In the parking lot of a church.
I'd like to go for a public restroom.

Answer 1, 2 or both

1. In a library.

2. Midfield of a football stadium or midcourt of a basketball arena.

Have enjoyed your podcasts.

OMG!!! I just had the greatest giggle fit. This made my day!
You two are interesting and fun to listen to. And the stories you tell have me now stuck at my desk at work!:eek:
Oh...we failed to mention the possible side effects. ;)
In the parking lot of a church.
I'd like to go for a public restroom.
I think public restroom would be so hot.
1. In a library.

2. Midfield of a football stadium or midcourt of a basketball arena.

Have enjoyed your podcasts.
Thanks! Library? I would live to hear that story!

hiya stranger! been a while. and your pictures seem to have only gotten better and better while i was away =)

-J

I have to say this is one of the funnest threads going!

hiya stranger! been a while. and your pictures seem to have only gotten better and better while i was away =)

-J
I know you are addressing AJ but in saying hello anyway! :p
I just love hearing you two girls cum together!
Thank you! We enjoy it...just a bit. ;)
I have to say this is one of the funnest threads going!
Thank you!! This means a lot! It's nice to know we have created a fun little corner of Lit. It is such fun for us, so glad it is fun for everyone else too!

Answer 1, 2 or both

1. In a pickup truck outside behind a grocery store. A random guy's truck that was unlocked. In the cab. Until the guy came outside.

Or the elevator in my high school with another person on it. That was weird too.

2. Well I was going to say rollercoaster but as someone took that already, I'm gonna go with skydiving.

I have a slight adrenaline problem.

Thanks! Library? I would live to hear that story!

I was in grad school and studying in our library. I always studied on the same floor at the same desk, which was on a side wall. My girlfriend (now my wife) stopped by to see me after she got off work. She was wearing a black skirt. We talked a little bit, and of course I was horny, and we started kissing, then I started running my hand up her legs, and finally started to finger her pussy.

After a little playing, we had enough, so I slipped her panties off, and pulled my cock out of my jeans. She climbed on top of me sitting on the chair and started riding me. I would rub her tits and ass with my hands while she rode me. When I could see someone walking close, I would pull her close to me, but I suspect they were still able to figure out what was happening. It didn’t last long, but she came, and I soon followed by shooting a load in her.

That kind of killed my concentration for studying, but in a good way.

You mentioned a public restroom. We fucked in the bathroom in a classroom building also. Had her press her back against tone wall of the stall, and her feet on the other. I kind of held her while I slammed my cock into her pussy. Some guys came in and went about their business, and didn’t seem to be distracted by what we were doing. It was a lot of fun.

1. In a pickup truck outside behind a grocery store. A random guy's truck that was unlocked. In the cab. Until the guy came outside.

Or the elevator in my high school with another person on it. That was weird too.

2. Well I was going to say rollercoaster but as someone took that already, I'm gonna go with skydiving.

I have a slight adrenaline problem.
Holy shit! Someone else's truck?!?! That's pure balls right there. I love it!
And what is up with you adrenaline junkies? Rollercoaster? Sky diving? Y'all are crazy!! :D
I was in grad school and studying in our library. I always studied on the same floor at the same desk, which was on a side wall. My girlfriend (now my wife) stopped by to see me after she got off work. She was wearing a black skirt. We talked a little bit, and of course I was horny, and we started kissing, then I started running my hand up her legs, and finally started to finger her pussy.

After a little playing, we had enough, so I slipped her panties off, and pulled my cock out of my jeans. She climbed on top of me sitting on the chair and started riding me. I would rub her tits and ass with my hands while she rode me. When I could see someone walking close, I would pull her close to me, but I suspect they were still able to figure out what was happening. It didn’t last long, but she came, and I soon followed by shooting a load in her.

That kind of killed my concentration for studying, but in a good way.

You mentioned a public restroom. We fucked in the bathroom in a classroom building also. Had her press her back against tone wall of the stall, and her feet on the other. I kind of held her while I slammed my cock into her pussy. Some guys came in and went about their business, and didn’t seem to be distracted by what we were doing. It was a lot of fun.
Thanks for sharing! Both of those are incredibly hot!!

Love this thread but most definitely love you two ladies podcast and audios they are very hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back