Anonymous Secrets Thread

Just to make my post clear, Kudrum was always discreet and pleasant. And I never sent BBB a secret to post.

I don't think.

Just to make my post clear, Kudrum was always discreet and pleasant. And I never sent BBB a secret to post.

I don't think.

Just to go on the record...I think that there were only three of us who received secrets. All of us were committed to not sharing and being discreet. Therefore, I can neither confirm nor deny whether Aquagal sent me a secret or not.

Just to go on the record...I think that there were only three of us who received secrets. All of us were committed to not sharing and being discreet. Therefore, I can neither confirm nor deny whether Aquagal sent me a secret or not.

I never felt my secret was to be shared, I just always got the feeling that it was a ploy to get women to PM and to then, cyber.

I never felt my secret was to be shared, I just always got the feeling that it was a ploy to get women to PM and to then, cyber.

Really? I can tell you that I never felt that way about the thread. But then again, I'm not a woman.

Even the secrets thread had secrets? :eek: Wheels within wheels...

For the record all of my secrets are sunshine and rainbows. And unicorns and glitter.

775992456_801317.gif

Really? I can tell you that I never felt that way about the thread. But then again, I'm not a woman.

No, not about the thread at all. About submitting a secret. I felt comfortable that it was to be discreet, but that it was also used as a way to up the game of getting female PMs.

No, not about the thread at all. About submitting a secret. I felt comfortable that it was to be discreet, but that it was also used as a way to up the game of getting female PMs.

Perhaps. I never sensed that. I know that wasn't my intent.

I get so many PMs anyway requesting cyber time....

At times I do feel that the intent of the thread was to playfully tell someone a secret that you could or would not have normally shared with another person. I for one talked to both Kudram and BBB before the secrets thread ever came to life. Neruda came on scene and created the secrets thread so in a way it was sorta felt like in a way that here is this new Litster and this is sorta his way to get to know people ....

We all have enjoyed the secrets thread and have felt bad when it was appropriate... I know that this thread along the way has created a lot of banter along the way at times also because it raises subjects that some of us may have never put two thoughts towards before coming here.

I don't feel like I have ever had the worry of my secrets being shared. Matter a fact I know for a fact that one of my secrets was questioned and I never heard anything past it once it was sent.

At times I do feel that the intent of the thread was to playfully tell someone a secret that you could or would not have normally shared with another person. I for one talked to both Kudram and BBB before the secrets thread ever came to life. Neruda came on scene and created the secrets thread so in a way it was sorta felt like in a way that here is this new Litster and this is sorta his way to get to know people ....

We all have enjoyed the secrets thread and have felt bad when it was appropriate... I know that this thread along the way has created a lot of banter along the way at times also because it raises subjects that some of us may have never put two thoughts towards before coming here.

I don't feel like I have ever had the worry of my secrets being shared. Matter a fact I know for a fact that one of my secrets was questioned and I never heard anything past it once it was sent.

436871.PNG

It's the only way you could do a thread like that. But it takes a leap of faith for someone to send one in. ( Not that a lot of what goes on here doesn't take a leap anyway :rolleyes: )

I never meant to imply that it was Kudrum, I'd forgotten BBB had even offered an ear for a short time, until he mentioned three people, so no ill feelings towards his thread monitoring.

I just remembered something that made me stop sending neruda any secret though. I sent one in to him that he posted about a fellow Litster. I named names after he asked, I didn't think it was any big deal. He then told me a certain Litsterette contacted him, (and yes, he named who it was), to ask if the secret involved her. So yeah, thinking back, I'm sure she wouldn't have been too happy knowing that he had informed me of that.

Eh, bygones. You live and learn what you give out.

I never meant to imply that it was Kudrum, I'd forgotten BBB had even offered an ear for a short time, until he mentioned three people, so no ill feelings towards his thread monitoring.

I just remembered something that made me stop sending neruda any secret though. I sent one in to him that he posted about a fellow Litster. I named names after he asked, I didn't think it was any big deal. He then told me a certain Litsterette contacted him, (and yes, he named who it was), to ask if the secret involved her. So yeah, thinking back, I'm sure she wouldn't have been too happy knowing that he had informed me of that.

Eh, bygones. You live and learn what you give out.

I learned the hard way never ever share a secret with anyone, the person you told at some point going to stab you in the back with it.:mad:

I have a few secrets on here. Nothing major. But certainly things that I wouldn't want the world knowing. Mostly just embarrassing shit about yours truly.

I learned the hard way never ever share a secret with anyone, the person you told at some point going to stab you in the back with it.:mad:

:rose:

I have a few secrets on here. Nothing major. But certainly things that I wouldn't want the world knowing. Mostly just embarrassing shit about yours truly.

I'm sure, you, being the great storyteller that you are, put a funny spin on it anyway.

Wasn't me! If I'm told a secret, it's as if it wasn't told to me at all: I suffer from CRAFT

People sent in secrets from their regular accounts? They didn't email them in from an anonymous Lit or email account?

Back