Score: Fags 1, Straights 0

J

JAMESBJOHNSON

http://www.wired.com/2014/04/brendan-eichs-downfall/

The fags at Mozilla forced the new CEO to resign after they learned that he made a contribution to Prop 8 supporters. 'Up your ass or down your throat' is the fag motto.

Niggaz and Old Maids haven't figgered out this doesn't work, but it doesn't. Most people don't wanna work for Nazi Thought Police or Corporate Quislings.

http://www.wired.com/2014/04/brendan-eichs-downfall/

The fags at Mozilla forced the new CEO to resign after they learned that he made a contribution to Prop 8 supporters. 'Up your ass or down your throat' is the fag motto.

Niggaz and Old Maids haven't figgered out this doesn't work, but it doesn't. Most people don't wanna work for Nazi Thought Police or Corporate Quislings.

Corporation are allowed to have beliefs, right Hobby Lobby?

I guess this means Obama SHOULD resign as well

RIGHT?

Corporation are allowed to have beliefs, right Hobby Lobby?

Mozilla knew about his donation when they hired him, the donation isn't illegal, its unpopular with queers. Mozilla can do what it wants but queers are a minute segment of society. And they will flex their muscles about other things. Count on it. The next CEO may be a Baptist or Catholic or Muslim with views about queers, they don't like. That is, Mozilla created a Queer Culture.

I cuss a lot. Plenty of people don't like it. And when the Christians at work usta twist my arm to do right I told em to go fuck themselves. I recall one memorable occasion when my boss called me to her office for complaints about my mouth, and during the conference she cussed out a woman on the phone. When she rang off I said, YOU WERE SAYING?

Last edited by a moderator:
The bottom line is Mozilla fags have political rights straights don't. Even outside of work.

Mozilla knew about his donation when they hired him, the donation isn't illegal, its unpopular with queers. Mozilla can do what it wants but queers are a minute segment of society. And they will flex their muscles about other things. Count on it. The next CEO may be a Baptist or Catholic or Muslim with views about queers, they don't like. That is, Mozilla created a Queer Culture.

I cuss a lot. Plenty of people don't like it. And when the Christians at work usta twist my arm to do right I told em to go fuck themselves. I recall one memorable occasion when my boss called me to her office for complaints about my mouth, and during the conference she cussed out a woman on the phone. When she rang off I said, YOU WERE SAYING?
You keep sharing these little stories about your life and the people you associate with, and almost without exception, they make you look like a rube surrounded by other rubes.

what does it have to do with Mozilla:confused:

Mozilla knew about his donation when they hired him, the donation isn't illegal, its unpopular with queers.

Yea...PR is a bitch eh?

Mozilla can do what it wants but queers are a minute segment of society. And they will flex their muscles about other things. Count on it.

Oh noes it's not any other segment of society EVER flexes their muscles about other things. :rolleyes:

The next CEO may be a Baptist or Catholic or Muslim with views about queers, they don't like. That is, Mozilla created a Queer Culture.

And hopefully that bitch will get fired for being a hateful piece of shit too.

LOL fuckin' haters man....fuck em'

The bottom line is Mozilla fags have political rights straights don't. Even outside of work.

Bet you can't name a single one.....

I guess this means Obama SHOULD resign as well

RIGHT?

so you all pretended to IGNORE this

in 2008, Obama said..."I believe a marriage is a union between a man and a woman!"

should he have to resign?

shuld all those that DONATED to HIS campaign have to resign?

tell me

ITS OK

I'LL WAIT:cool:

BUT THIS ISNT EVEN TEH POINT!

Fun Fact: When Former Mozilla CEO Donated To Prop 8 Group Both Obama And Biden Were Opposed To Gay Marriage…

Obama-Biden

From the 10/2/2008 vice-presidential debate:

IFILL: Let’s try to avoid nuance, Senator. Do you support gay marriage?

BIDEN: No. Barack Obama nor I support redefining from a civil side what constitutes marriage. We do not support that. That is basically the decision to be able to be able to be left to faiths and people who practice their faiths the determination what you call it.

The bottom line though is, and I’m glad to hear the governor, I take her at her word, obviously, that she think there should be no civil rights distinction, none whatsoever, between a committed gay couple and a committed heterosexual couple. If that’s the case, we really don’t have a difference.

Brendan Eich donated to the National Organization of Marriage in 2008, same year as the above debate.

It's not about legality at all though. It's not even about rights. Mozilla wants to project a certain public image and they're free to do so as long as they don't go about it in an illegal way.

It's not about legality at all though. It's not even about rights. Mozilla wants to project a certain public image and they're free to do so as long as they don't go about it in an illegal way.

so then its OK for a company to FIRE someone if they CONTRIBUTE $$ to a GAY GROUP?

so then its OK for COMPANIES to FIRE peeps who DONATED to Obama in 2008, cause OBAMA was for MAN/WOMAN marriage?

I agree its legal, legality isn't my point. I wonder how wise it is to let fags determine employment policies by intimidating the board of directors. Its typical ACT UP bullying.

You really think about gay sex a lot.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, although the English language might beg to differ.

Back