StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I cant to see the finished product.

takes some use over time to "see" a change...

we'll track it together :devil:

Oh Hell yes! Im so jelly! mmm! I want to be there when you release it! suck that clit in my mouth and tease it more!

MMMMM!! :p that would feel awesome!

Nice...does that feel pretty good dirty girl?

feels great!! so kinky and naughty

StackeyDreams...of Teasing You Id say you have went above and beyond teasing most of but in the best way ever!
:rose::kiss:

Thanks...I do love playing with you guys :)

takes some use over time to "see" a change...

we'll track it together :devil:

MMMMM!! :p that would feel awesome!

feels great!! so kinky and naughty

Thanks...I do love playing with you guys :)

And im sure that most everyone here is like me and enjoys when you play with us. Keep up the good work love

ready??? :devil:

this is a real fun toy!! Over time...its should make for a super sensitive, juicy..........

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ue8vjzctcdmb6bn/pump1.jpeg

feels like a very intense hickey :)
Ohmygod, Stackey - hot doesn't even begin to describe that
attachment.php

Eagerly awaiting the tracking over time...:kiss:

Here are two of my red pics

I've been looking forward to this set! Just gotta love red on a redhead. red2 is especially inspiring. I can see myself locking eyes with her as I approach, quickly pulling my running shorts off as I get close to her. My cock throbs as I anticipate the pleasures her body holds for me. I take my cock in hand and rub the head over her cheeks. I paint a trail of precum on her face before I slide it across her lips, quickly pulling back as her lips open. Her hands are clutching her breasts harder now, squeezing and kneading them in turn.

Leaning down for a kiss, I lick her lips tenderly before sliding my tongue inside to wrestle with hers. "Play with your breasts so I can watch Stackey", I tell her softly but firmly. She obeys, squeezing them roughly then pinching her barely hidden nipples with her thumb and forefinger. Her eyes close and her mouth falls open as she pleasures her sensitive orbs. I lay my cock back on her face; when she opens her eyes all she can see is the shaft of my swollen cock. Her tongue extends to lick a small droplet of precum that has formed on the head, licking her lips wantonly as she tastes me for the first time. Her hands have pulled her breasts from their cups, and she is twisting her nipples roughly. She moans in pleasure as she continues to tease my cock head with her devilish tongue.

My hands reach down to hers and, replacing them on her stiff nipples. I take one hand and lead it down to the junction of her thighs which have fallen open as her lust builds. Getting the message quickly she slips her hand under the waistband of her wispy panties. Her hips begin to rise and fall as she skillfully strokes her moist slit and her prominent clitoris. I squeeze her ripe melons together to form an inviting tunnel before spreading them apart. Her body shakes as a powerful orgasm overtakes her. I only have to stroke my hard cock three or four times before my cum explodes on her breasts, neck and pretty face. She licks up the cum that lies on her chin and cheek, then opens her eyes to look up into mine. She gives me an impish grin. I smile back then tell her "You are one naughty little slut, aren't you Stackey". Her grin expands into a wide smile in response.

Hope you enjoyed my little fantasy. Missed ya! :kiss:

And im sure that most everyone here is like me and enjoys when you play with us. Keep up the good work love

Thanks! :kiss:

I volunteer to be your toy. ;) I have to agree with Inspirinious. I'd love to tease and gently torture you from the increased sensitivity. :devil:

mmmmm, :p :devil:

Cant wait!!!

me neither! :D

Ohmygod, Stackey - hot doesn't even begin to describe that
attachment.php

Eagerly awaiting the tracking over time...:kiss:

thank you :) it will be fun!

Absolutely sweet gorgeous perfection!

I've been looking forward to this set! Just gotta love red on a redhead. red2 is especially inspiring. I can see myself locking eyes with her as I approach, quickly pulling my running shorts off as I get close to her. My cock throbs as I anticipate the pleasures her body holds for me. I take my cock in hand and rub the head over her cheeks. I paint a trail of precum on her face before I slide it across her lips, quickly pulling back as her lips open. Her hands are clutching her breasts harder now, squeezing and kneading them in turn.

Leaning down for a kiss, I lick her lips tenderly before sliding my tongue inside to wrestle with hers. "Play with your breasts so I can watch Stackey", I tell her softly but firmly. She obeys, squeezing them roughly then pinching her barely hidden nipples with her thumb and forefinger. Her eyes close and her mouth falls open as she pleasures her sensitive orbs. I lay my cock back on her face; when she opens her eyes all she can see is the shaft of my swollen cock. Her tongue extends to lick a small droplet of precum that has formed on the head, licking her lips wantonly as she tastes me for the first time. Her hands have pulled her breasts from their cups, and she is twisting her nipples roughly. She moans in pleasure as she continues to tease my cock head with her devilish tongue.

My hands reach down to hers and, replacing them on her stiff nipples. I take one hand and lead it down to the junction of her thighs which have fallen open as her lust builds. Getting the message quickly she slips her hand under the waistband of her wispy panties. Her hips begin to rise and fall as she skillfully strokes her moist slit and her prominent clitoris. I squeeze her ripe melons together to form an inviting tunnel before spreading them apart. Her body shakes as a powerful orgasm overtakes her. I only have to stroke my hard cock three or four times before my cum explodes on her breasts, neck and pretty face. She licks up the cum that lies on her chin and cheek, then opens her eyes to look up into mine. She gives me an impish grin. I smile back then tell her "You are one naughty little slut, aren't you Stackey". Her grin expands into a wide smile in response.

Hope you enjoyed my little fantasy. Missed ya! :kiss:

Wow!! This is really HOT!!! :devil: great writing! Thank you for sharing your fantasy with me :)

Love it!!! :) damn!!

Red is a big fav of mine. mmmm :kiss:
For a sexy Lady.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2YIpZWBqA&feature=kp

As for the pump action pic ohhhhh fuck yummmmm

Awww, that is so sweet! :) :kiss: thanks soooo much!!!

WOW! :eek:

Although, I'd love to have an opportunity to compete with that toy to see which of us provides the better suction. ;)

Me too!! Come.....lets do try!! :devil: MMMmmmm!!!

My god you are beautiful!!!

(I owe you a pm too!!)

Ooooohhhh... I need! Where did you get?

Thanks AJ :kiss:

"Bondage Fetish Store" Online :devil: We got two dif size clit cylinders as well as a cock cylinder :)

last two "red" pics. :)

*note* #4 is "naughtysweetmans" View ....of the look on my face while he's working hard on competing with the suction of my clit pump :D :devil:

Attachments

• red 3.jpeg
    red 3.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 266
  • red 4.jpeg
    red 4.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 220
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back