What the Hell Is Going On Here????

I just read the whole thread, why? (Ok I didn't read the random wiki page inserted in the middle)

It made me laugh.

or have I really so little to do tonight?

FYI Laurel has only enabled me to view this thread. Perhaps as a form of torture; who knows.

I've done what now?

I'm pretty sure everyone can view this thread. You may notice the other people posting on it.

If you're saying that I've enabled you to view only this thread - to the exclusion of the rest of the forum - then I suggest you shelve your paranoia and go read up on how Vbulletin works. What you are saying is technically impossible.

Relax! I don't care about torturing you. I don't even think about you at all, honestly. :rose:

inflated sense of self importance.

and i'm not talking about laurel.

I've done what now?

I'm pretty sure everyone can view this thread. You may notice the other people posting on it.

If you're saying that I've enabled you to view only this thread - to the exclusion of the rest of the forum - then I suggest you shelve your paranoia and go read up on how Vbulletin works. What you are saying is technically impossible.

Relax! I don't care about torturing you. I don't even think about you at all, honestly. :rose:

You don't mind if we torture him, though, right?

inflated sense of self importance.

and i'm not talking about laurel.

I have a funny anecdote about self-inflated senses of importance, but it's long to type and I'm multitasking right now (at which I'm very very poor) and it's really more suited to Blurt, so maybe I'll post it there later. It's very funny, but maybe only to me.

You don't mind if we torture him, though, right?

By the way, have you received the daily "Please Post on the Gee Bee" email newsletter I apparently send out to all my Favorites? No one replied to it and I'm getting all antsy.

By the way, have you received the daily "Please Post on the Gee Bee" email newsletter I apparently send out to all my Favorites? No one replied to it and I'm getting all antsy.

Yes, but you forgot to PayPal me for the threads I started yesterday.

I know you're busy, I'll invoice you.

Yes, but you forgot to PayPal me for the threads I started yesterday.

I know you're busy, I'll invoice you.

Yeah, I need an invoice or Accounting won't cut a check.

You can hand it in later when I see you in the Super-Secret-Ultra-Cool-Forum. I'll be in the spa area enjoying the daily Favorites-Only shoulder massage and glass of wine.

Yeah, I need an invoice or Accounting won't cut a check.

You can hand it in later when I see you in the Super-Secret-Ultra-Cool-Forum. I'll be in the spa area enjoying the daily Favorites-Only shoulder massage and glass of wine.

Great. But no more gruyere on the cheese platter, OK? I'm really into bleus these days.

Has anyone figured out what the hell is going on here?

Well, the thread starter seems to have gone off his rocker, but that's hardly abnormal around these parts. Probably because he couldn't massage laurel with sour dough bread...I think that's it.

All this bread and cheese talk has my mouth watering for a grilled cheese sandwich. And I have a loaf of sourdough bread.

I once met someone who hated sourdough bread.

Can you imagine?

Is that the stuff where you have to keep a bit from the previous batch to start the new batch? If so, I am not a fan either.

Well, the thread starter seems to have gone off his rocker, but that's hardly abnormal around these parts. Probably because he couldn't massage laurel with sour dough bread...I think that's it.

Well in all fairness, getting to massage Laurel with sour dough bread is one of the biggest attractions of Lit. I can understand his breakdown at being denied.

Back