Make a Dare, Take a Dare

My dare - a picture of yourself at night:heart::heart::kiss::kiss::):):)

New dare: Post an extreme closeup of your favorite body part ;)

The Window to the Soul
attachment.php

Dare: Pose with your favorite pet sans clothing.

Attachments

• IMG_20140111_162703.jpg
    IMG_20140111_162703.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_20140111_162611.jpg
    IMG_20140111_162611.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 843
I dare.......one of you guys..... To take a marker and draw a face around your member, eyes, brows, (he will have a long nose (naturally), but you will need to keep your legs closed in order to draw the smile across your upper thighs. :)

Must use outside host to post it, lit approved.

I dare.......one of you guys..... To take a marker and draw a face around your member, eyes, brows, (he will have a long nose (naturally), but you will need to keep your legs closed in order to draw the smile across your upper thighs. :)

Haha very cool. I only have permanent markers tho! I'll have to get some washables!

Best dare ever....lipstick works;)

Haha...on the chance there may be a lady friend around;)

Pfft, as if I had lady friends offline. :p

Although, if I wanted to, I could always photoshop my "long nose" expertly.
Not as daring, though. :D

Pfft, as if I had lady friends offline. :p

Although, if I wanted to, I could always photoshop my "long nose" expertly.
Not as daring, though. :D

Nope! Photo shopped noses definitely will NoT cut it!

Us Pervy ladies won't settle for less than the real thang! :)

lol, Well the only markers I've got are Sharpies, and those need skin loss to remove. :p

That will work. I'm sure the guys in the locker room and your Gf or wife would understand. :D

lol, Have you seen my body?
Like I'm ever in a gym to be around guys in a locker room. :D

As for a gf... don't have one.
I'm technically single, although I do have one online prospect. :heart:

Would love to see a snapshot at the moment just before orgasm.

I'm changing how I do the open Dares. Since the thread has taken off so well when I'm away, I am only posting the last five so we can have a few out there!

And congrats to everyone who has been brought out of a shell by the dares here! We all love it!

Open Dares:

1) a snapshot at the moment just before orgasm.

2) Post your photographic tribute to this guy! Creativity in choices of deli foods is encouraged! Haha

http://gawker.com/philadelphia-searc...tor-1499378012

3) Pose with your favorite pet sans clothing.

4) To take a marker and draw a face around your member, eyes, brows, (he will have a long nose (naturally), but you will need to keep your legs closed in order to draw the smile across your upper thighs.

5) *new* I dare someone to show us nail polish on something that has never had it on it before. (Nails only work if you never have before...)

Back