Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okie-doke, looks like things are about to change around here. So I will leave you all to it and see everyone later.

BrettJ in Canada

To you Sienna

Oh please do Night :) :kiss:

HA! :cattail:

The one that you are stroking, kneels down and lays your body flat. The second Spartan follows your mouth so that you are still on his throbbing manhood. The other Spartan starts to get the oils...and oils your whole body up, from neck to toes, all along your shoulders and arms, inside your fingers, to your gorgeous set of breasts (which he spends extra time on), down your flat stomach. He passes by your yoni and you moan, begging him to go there. But he gives you a big grin and moves onto your thighs and legs. You flop the first Spartan's cock out of your mouth to speak but the Spartan says "Ah, ah, ah, you were spying on our private time little shepherd girl. Now we get our private time with you." He pushes his cock back in your face and are compelled to take it again.

The Sparatan at your feet now starts to travel back up getting closer and closer to your quivering wet yoni. You can't take much more. You have been so riled up from your spying masturbation session you don't know how long you can last. He finally gets to your soaking wet lips and your erect clit, moving his big oily hands all over as he glides all around your yoni. You release, bucking at him for more, and more. The first Spartan sees this and explodes in your mouth from his excitement. Thick man cum drips down your throat...and you take every last drop of it because it tastes so good...

The Spartans marvel at your perfect body, now glistening with oils and moist from your incredible orgasm. They close in on you like prey, but they are kind and gentle and caring. One slides behind you and naps at your neck and ear while the other lies on top of you, licking and nibbling at your erect nipples...

I will do more if you do mine ;) I am a shepherd boy spying on two goddesses, bathing in under a water fall...they seem like close friends...:cattail:

Cold here too...

Snow in the morning. FUN!

Ah fasting. Interesting, I have debated doing that. Keep writing I really enjoy your work.

Hello Kal. I myself am cold and ... mehh.

Likely going to fast for a bit to see if I can clean myself out. I am not going to be a fanatic (I will have cream in coffee and drink a bit of cola) but no food until my body screams for it. I have had only a bit of food today and no problems folks.

Writing up a storm too, hope to have new LIT work soon.

BrettJ in Canada

NO!!! MAKE IT WHERE I AM A SPARTAN SOLDIER GOING OFF TO WAR AND THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE I WILL SEE MY WOMAN(and her sister is there too ;) ) oooo damnit you probably have already start writing it... :(

hi there

pounces Sienna... Not sure what you have on, but you're not going to be wearing it for long ;)

((( Superman ))) :kiss::)...

Chillaxin and nice and warm after my day off :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh please do Night :) :kiss:[/QUOTE]

Home and warming up. Tomorrow's plans with Miranda have been cancelled - one of her "friends" (who I think is not necessarily the best influence on her) seems to have intervened. I would question why a 30+ year old woman who has enjoyed little success is someone Miranda should be taking job search advice from, but I will let her figure that out.

BrettJ in Canada

I know :) I was surfing for some gorgeous masculine ass and came across this picture... Mmm... too good not to share and the fantasy it instils in my mind involves two Spartan soldiers resting way long ago. And, I would love to have been a local shepherd girl spying on both of them from the woods ;)
Oh, me too, Sienna, me too.

we went to a ren fair a few weeks back. my wife got a picture with a couple of spatrans. they were very close to the pic. and would have been more than happy to bring her home.
For give me for my not knowing this, Warl0ck, but when you said ren fair were you referring to a Renaissance Fair? If not what is a ren fair?

Wishing all well. Not going to be up much longer, a bit zonky. I think a nap is looming, but got to do a fair bit of work.

BrettJ in Canada

Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Sienna's Erotic Lounge is now a recognised "Cyber-Free Zone".
Visitors, guests and members are now encouraged
to use RP/SRP Forums or PM's

Please Note: This thread contains visual sex acts and it is the responsibility of the viewer if they are offended. Most of our regular members have expressed their wishes to have the material included for their entertainment and leisure. If you are likely to be offended then please DO NOT use the links or thread.

Thank you

Sienna, BrettJ, fire_breeze, blulilacgrl, Rogueslady & deft

Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Please Note: This thread contains visual sex acts and it is the responsibility of the viewer if they are offended. Most of our regular members have expressed their wishes to have the material included for their entertainment and leisure. If you are likely to be offended then please DO NOT use the links or thread.

Thank you

good evening Sienna

are we still allowed to ((Sienna))

Back. The nap is / was a monumental failure. I am off this new med after tonight. I feel odd a few hours after I take it - I can't think of anything else that makes me feel this way, so it's gone.

BrettJ in Canada

It may have been working ROGUES - but the side-effect makes me feel creepy. I flat-out don't like it. I didn't seem to be having it tonight, until I went to bed - then it hit. It's hard to explain, feels like something is in the back of my head.

BrettJ in Canada

Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Thank you

...didn't mean to rock the boat...:eek:
Now I know and it won't happen again :)

It wasn't you - discussions were held and it was felt that it was swinging far too much in the direction of a cyber thread. We (hosts) don't mind flirtations, sexual questions, pictures and the like, but it has to be tempered with conversation and other such things. Asking someone about a favorite sexual adventure, for example, would be okay.

BrettJ in Canada - old host

It wasn't you - discussions were held and it was felt that it was swinging far too much in the direction of a cyber thread. We (hosts) don't mind flirtations, sexual questions, pictures and the like, but it has to be tempered with conversation and other such things. Asking someone about a favorite sexual adventure, for example, would be okay.

BrettJ in Canada - old host

Got it :) I will defiantly keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back