Cheating wife stories but *NO* cuckolding

I would like help finding stories about a wife cheating on her husband in secret, with *NO* cuckolding.

The cuckolding stuff - man's fetish about other men doing their wives - just doesn't turn me on, and unfortunately [for me] seems to plague the "Loving Wives" section.

Can anyone help me out here? Literotica has _tons_ of stories in the "Loving Wives" section and it seems like every story I click on that seems like it might be what I'm looking for ends up being a cuckolding story.

Thanks in advance for any help.

When you key up the search engine...

put "divorce" or "counseling" in there. There are some stories that just deal with cheating wifes where the hubby never finds out but I'll be damned if I can think of how to key them up.

You mean the one's in which she cheats WITHOUT the husband's approval? I can't find any either. There is also the 'burn the bitch' stories in which the wife cheats and the husband gets his revenge a thousand times over. There's plenty of them

Ok, I maybe wrong,

but any "cheating wife" story is a cuckolding story because the husband becomes a "cuckold" as soon as the wife opens her legs for another man. That's the definition of cuckold that I know. Being in the dark doesn't negate the fact that the husband is a cuckold.

Try searching on the TAG "affair" and it should be fairly easy to weed out the stories you don't want to read. Looks like there are some very good ones from the female point-of-view.

You might take a look at a couple of mine. My last MF story is my most favorite of the stories that I wrote. Let me know what you think.

Dee

Try searching on the TAG "affair" and it should be fairly easy to weed out the stories you don't want to read. Looks like there are some very good ones from the female point-of-view.

Okay, I'll give that a try.

Yeah if I were to be really specific, the type of story I'm looking for is one in which the husband never finds out about the affair, and the story is told from the wife's POV and the emotions and urges she has and how she deals with them (acting on them). Maybe the husband starts suspecting something, in which case he lives in constant fear (not sexual excitement, but fear and paranoia), but still never finds out.

I'll check out the tag; thanks.

You might take a look at a couple of mine. My last MF story is my most favorite of the stories that I wrote. Let me know what you think.

Dee

Okay, I will. :)

but any "cheating wife" story is a cuckolding story because the husband becomes a "cuckold" as soon as the wife opens her legs for another man. That's the definition of cuckold that I know. Being in the dark doesn't negate the fact that the husband is a cuckold.

Technically true, but I think at least here it has morphed into husband knows or learns of the cheating and approves, secretly likes it or has fantasized about it for a while. This takes me out of the story and it seems most LW stories fall into these scenarios.

That is why I wrote and posted a few stories that I'd like to read but was unable to find for the most part. I still have many unfinished stories but just haven't had time lately to work on them. I'll admit I'm not a great writer, but the stories "do it" for me.

What if the husband finds out but the wife doesn't know the husband knows?
As long as it deeply disturbs the husband and fills him with anxiety. He can't get off on it or like/approve of it in any way. And he has to be in a really tight spot such that he doesn't have the freedom to simply divorce the bitch.

That's quite a lot of catches (lol), so maybe it's easier if the husband doesn't find and the wife lives a second life behind his back. (e.g. "right in front of him", so to speak)

Interested in these kinds of stories also.. And interested in having one written about me. Please do PM me if anyone has any ideas about this. New here! :)

I don't think such stories are rare at all. The most typical is something brief, e.g. a one night stand by a married** person. Then there are longer running but time-limited cases, e.g. where the wife is in Europe for two weeks in a given year (one year only) [the popular novel, Bridges of Madison County has a similar plot] and has an affair.

Or perhaps goes every summer!

In a technical sense the man is cuckolded, but not in the current kinky sense of 'willingly having his wife fuck another because it's a turn on and possibly a humiliation."

---
**As some posters, above, have said, it might be sufficient for there to be a couple--e.g. engaged, or maybe just 'steady boy/girl friend'
-- and one has such a one-night stand.

Last edited:
My take on "cucking" is that many times at least here on lit, the husband is not only aware, but present which I think defines cucking.

Stories like the ones discussed here are simply extra marital affair and honestly a place to find them believe it or not is in the romance section.

an unhappy wife finding comfort in another man's arms is a a standard storyline in romance novels, stories.

Yes, that's a valid point. And there are some romances at Lit.

OTOH, a one-night stand by a married person--here, a woman--need not be quite a 'romance,' if you mean that there's real love involved. There are these 'two ships passing in the night' fuck stories where one or both are married.

Let's get this right.

'Cuckolding' is marital infidelity by a wife. End of.

This modern slant of 'the hubby knows/encourages/derives pleasure' is just that: strictly modern... and to the best of my knowledge has only been around for the last twenty odd years, if that. Could be it'll all be gone in another twenty.

Let's not get carried away with our own era's capricious use of words. I, for one, hope that 'gay' will resume its correct semantic loading as soon as possible and that its current euphemistic status will be consigned to the dustbin of linguistic history...

Let's get this right.

This modern slant of 'the hubby knows/encourages/derives pleasure' is just that: strictly modern... and to the best of my knowledge has only been around for the last twenty odd years, if that. Could be it'll all be gone in another twenty.

Let's not get carried away with our own era's capricious use of words. I, for one, hope that 'gay' will resume its correct semantic loading as soon as possible and that its current euphemistic status will be consigned to the dustbin of linguistic history...

I get the "evolution" of the word.

The Loving wives category here has pretty much instilled the "modern definition" in everyone.

another part of that evolution is the addition that much of the time its a black man the wife fucks in front of the husband.

personally I find those stories demeaning to all involved including the poorly sterotyped "black bull"

Good luck on "Gay" I think the original definition is a gonner.

Yes, that's a valid point. And there are some romances at Lit.

OTOH, a one-night stand by a married person--here, a woman--need not be quite a 'romance,' if you mean that there's real love involved. There are these 'two ships passing in the night' fuck stories where one or both are married.

Correct and I would hazard to say many authors would put those in EC because they are probably to tame for LW

I get the "evolution" of the word.

The Loving wives category here has pretty much instilled the "modern definition" in everyone.

another part of that evolution is the addition that much of the time its a black man the wife fucks in front of the husband.

personally I find those stories demeaning to all involved including the poorly sterotyped "black bull"

Good luck on "Gay" I think the original definition is a gonner.

It should be pointed out that the first person perspective with the husband telling the story would be impossible without him watching the action. How could he tell the tale?

It should be pointed out that the first person perspective with the husband telling the story would be impossible without him watching the action. How could he tell the tale?

'He' couldn't, not under the correct, historical meaning of cuckolding. It is told by any/either of the actual participants or by a neutral, third-party observer. See Chaucer's 'Canterbury Tales'.

Frankly, I dispute any so-called 'evolution' of the term. Something which sprang into existence twenty years ago as a deliberate twisting of a term a milliennium and a half old is an invention, not an evolution.

As for 'gay', this is not merely a twisting but a total annexation, for their own purposes, by a small minority. I am amazed that it has worked for them so far and believe this can be linked to the laziness factor induced by the 5 syllable 'ho-mo-sex-u-al'. We shall see if it is still working for them in fifty years time...

Wife said,

Let's get this right.

Let's not get carried away with our own era's capricious use of words. I, for one, hope that 'gay' will resume its correct semantic loading as soon as possible

===

You seem of pretty firm opinions.

The OP wants are rather traditional 'affair' story, in my opinion.

As to your point that the husband encouraging his cuckolding is recent, perhaps the last 20 years; i understand what you're saying and there does seem to have been an explosion recently. That said, a cuckold story, new style is, in my opinion, just a version of a male maso tale, with his top being his wife or girl friend. The pain she inflicts is by fucking another, perhaps in front of him.

As I recall there are scenes approaching this in Venus in Furs (1870). If you think about it, and female top (domme) who wants to inflict pain and or subdue is likely to think of sexual humiliation as a means. hence to extol another's cock--and act accordingly-- seems like an expectable means that's almost obvious. Some specific fetish elements may be more recent, but again they make sense.

Last edited:

That's how I understand cuckolding, too. A further point is the wife having another man's baby. Something about it being after a bird that tricks another bird into spending it's energy on hatching and raising the intruder's young.

And cheating involves going behind the other's back. If husband and wife are in agreement - as in those stories in the complaint - it ain't cheating. It's consenting adults.

Liz

Agreed. There is a severe lack of these. A story where a woman is making the powerful decision. Where she is being an independent person. Not a slave to a man.

Wife said,

Let's get this right.

Let's not get carried away with our own era's capricious use of words. I, for one, hope that 'gay' will resume its correct semantic loading as soon as possible

===

You seem of pretty firm opinions.

The OP wants are rather traditional 'affair' story, in my opinion.

As to your point that the husband encouraging his cuckolding is recent, perhaps the last 20 years; i understand what you're saying and there does seem to have been an explosion recently. That said, a cuckold story, new style is, in my opinion, just a version of a male maso tale, with his top being his wife or girl friend. The pain she inflicts is by fucking another, perhaps in front of him.

As I recall there are scenes approaching this in Venus in Furs (1870). If you think about it, and female top (domme) who wants to inflict pain and or subdue is likely to think of sexual humiliation as a means. hence to extol another's cock--and act accordingly-- seems like an expectable means that's almost obvious. Some specific fetish elements may be more recents, but again they make sense.

If I'm understanding his post correctly he is arguing against the bastardizationn of the term cuckold not asserting that such tales have not always existed.

The correct term for the type of story that the original poster doesn't like is where the husband is a 'wittal' (sp?)

Back