Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Woah! What a summer! All I want to do now is lay on my kitchen floor with a tumbler of port... And ..... Mission accomplished!

attachment.php

Litsters, what's good?

Great to see you again, you sexy man! :kiss:

Nice to see you lying there so invitingly ..

Hope the last weeks have been good to you.

And because it's FaS's birthday today!

I think she deserves a special drink. Perhaps to be licked off the belly of a certain sailor. ;)

Happy Birthday, pretty lady!
:kiss::rose::kiss::heart:

0d887716223fe6157a9b0ff1640725d5_zps3d50662a.jpg

Hehe thank you so much Jerry :)
I am definitely one lucky girl to get an invitation like that :kiss: :heart:

Well hopefully you got more than just a sexy picture for your birthday, cutie. ;)
Or are you still celebrating? :D

I leave for awhile...and fuck what I miss! Welcome back Jerry ;)

Hey DA! Yeah, the Cold Canadian winter is starting to chase me back indoors for the season, so you'll probably see more activity from me here. :). And thanks! :kiss:

You sexy man!! :devil:

I'm usually a gigantic fan of men in denim, but not this time. Those jeans are just in the goddamn way!

Yay to cold Canadian winter!!!! :D

Sexy, sexy man. Loving the pics.

So very sexy....definitely a thread worth subscribing to ;)

Hate to tease you. but. You know. Maybe I do. :D

Sorry to be a bit aloof, but the weather here still calls for outdoor fun. :)
So, I'll be in and out for the next little bit.

:devil::rose:

Oh SailorJerry...

I have been remiss in my visits. Please forgive. I found myself in too deep of longings... I'm back, now, with bolstered inner strength to resist your visual charms (I hope).
Tasteful and artistic, as usual, Jer... Quite lovely, indeed. Everything. Yes, all the time. :kiss:

:) Indeed
Your photo's are a celebration ;)
Gorgeous as always Jerry :kiss:

Thank you, cutie!

And I'll give you a fair warning: I'll have some time to browse lit this weekend, so if you sense someone stalking your pic posts and saving them to his hard drive, that might just be me. :cool:

:kiss:

I have been remiss in my visits. Please forgive. I found myself in too deep of longings... I'm back, now, with bolstered inner strength to resist your visual charms (I hope).
Tasteful and artistic, as usual, Jer... Quite lovely, indeed. Everything. Yes, all the time. :kiss:

Thank you, pfflyer. :rose: I'm very flattered...... And perhaps motivated to get creative again. :devil:

:kiss:

Back