Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazy Saturday morning everyone. I hope everyone's weekend is starting off well.

Wearing my favorite pink panties. Lightly touching my sensitive lady bits through the thin fabric.

Anyone else?

Lazy Saturday morning everyone. I hope everyone's weekend is starting off well.

Wearing my favorite pink panties. Lightly touching my sensitive lady bits through the thin fabric.

Anyone else?

just as lazy of a sat night

Sunday morning .... UK..... and I always miss the "girlie" fun, must start setting alarm ;) :kiss: :rose:

love

Love when this thread cums to life. Imagine us all together, playing, watching, touching as we approach so many orgasms. Mmmmmm...yesssss...

Love when this thread cums to life. Imagine us all together, playing, watching, touching as we approach so many orgasms. Mmmmmm...yesssss...

One of my favorite fantasies: a room full of woman pleasing themselves. The sounds, the smells, the sights, oh my. I basically cum at the thought.

Pulling off my damp panties so I can play also.

Love the visionary you give, Pink. I imagine your panties hanging off of one ankle, feet resting in front of you to give your hands the best access to your tender parts.

One of my favorite fantasies: a room full of woman pleasing themselves. The sounds, the smells, the sights, oh my. I basically cum at the thought.

Damn, I am getting so wet, so fast. Not sure if I can hold an edge, or have my release.

Oh, I know, I know. Just so much stimulation right now via the thread, PMs, and chat.

I don't know if I can hold back. So wet. So horny.

I'd love to help you with the wet, run my tongue and mouth over every drop, suckling from the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back