The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT ~ My life? It's pretty great really.

grins

ALT ~ Definitely doesn't feel like it's been 8 years!

LT: That awkward moment where you write something...and have absolutely no idea what to do with it...or even if its finished...doesn't feel finished..

Make your own cleaners! :)

*looks at Tess suspiciously* Ya trying to give me more work? I made my own lotions & soaps for a while. Then scented oils. I have yet to make candles. Though, that should be fairly easy.

Reading this thread htat looks like its fairly new between Veroe and Vailyn... wow the writing is incredible, and the subject intriguing.

Reading this thread htat looks like its fairly new between Veroe and Vailyn... wow the writing is incredible, and the subject intriguing.

Aw! Thank you. We're having lots of fun brainstorming and writing it. I'm up next.

*looks at Tess suspiciously* Ya trying to give me more work? I made my own lotions & soaps for a while. Then scented oils. I have yet to make candles. Though, that should be fairly easy.

It actually seems like less work to me, but I've been doing it for awhile. I make dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, hand soap, and regular orange cleaner. I make such big batches that it saves me time so I don't have to run to the store, which is nice.

LeChatNoir said:
This just in: having shingles is a big bucket of suck.

-LCN

MPS, that's terrible! I'm sorry. :( That IS a big bucket of suck. I hope you feel better soon, I know that can take awhile.

It actually seems like less work to me, but I've been doing it for awhile. I make dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, hand soap, and regular orange cleaner. I make such big batches that it saves me time so I don't have to run to the store, which is nice.

=)

Link me the How To. I'll look into it. I have a few friends who do it. They swear up and down on it. I haven't tried.

Aw! Thank you. We're having lots of fun brainstorming and writing it. I'm up next.
I suspect you would be fun to write with. Funny it looks like you've been here forever, I've never seen your name or your writing before.

...is for a friend who is hurting, it breaks my heart that. I am unable to help in person.

If i do not take out my dogs soon I shall have a mess on the floor to clean...:eek::eek:

LT: Wow, prescription medication does have its advantages.

Shingles being beaten back. Hope to return you soon to your regularly scheduled LCN, already in progress.

-LCN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back