Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was up early because my sleep schedule is out of whack LING. I finally was able to crash around noon.

I do have to work, work from home. I am trying to complete some assignments.

BrettJ in Canada

I was up early because my sleep schedule is out of whack LING. I finally was able to crash around noon.

I do have to work, work from home. I am trying to complete some assignments.

BrettJ in Canada
Yes I know you work (write) from Home, so do you toss and turn if you cant sleep or do you get up and write ?;)

Hello LING.

To answer your question, it depends. It is rare that I can't sleep because I have meds to help with that. If I can't sleep and have the mindset, I do try and write while up. Sometimes doing that enables my mind to tire and then, I can sleep.

BrettJ in Canada

Got a few xtra Minits, so I thought I cum & stop in & say Hi to whoever is still posting on here:)

I am back on my normal schedule LING so I wasn't here to greet you.

Should be working but as usual, stalling too much.

BrettJ in Canada

Hey.
I don't think I've been here, yet, but I'm in the playground all the time. Sure. I'm a Play-grounder, too. :D

I am back on my normal schedule LING so I wasn't here to greet you.

Should be working but as usual, stalling too much.

BrettJ in Canada
Good Morning Brett:)
Guess when your working from Home you dont always make an effort to do your best~it was hot here yesterday 28 C had to put the A/C on

Hi LING and good day. Went out for a while (just a few doors down) as a neighbor is already sitting out and getting drunk with his buddies. Our building has gone so far downhill, it is truly sad.

Hope to get a lot done today.

Not that hot here yet, although they say it will get here.

BrettJ in Canada

Good Morning pfflyerhot!
What a strange Name :eek:- welcome to the thread:) so where do you live ?
Thank you, Dumpling (I love your name) I'm on the west coast... they call it California. You may have heard of it, no? ;)
As far as my strange name, perhaps you're too young to remember the shoes, eh?

Hi LING and good day. Went out for a while (just a few doors down) as a neighbor is already sitting out and getting drunk with his buddies. Our building has gone so far downhill, it is truly sad.

Hope to get a lot done today.

Not that hot here yet, although they say it will get here.

BrettJ in Canada
OMG is that what People do when they are not working (anymore):eek: glad your werent tempted to join them!
Heavy Thunderstorm last Night and its muggy this Morning but TGIF
Hope your having a terrific & fun Wknd Brett :)

Thank you, Dumpling (I love your name) I'm on the west coast... they call it California. You may have heard of it, no? ;)
As far as my strange name, perhaps you're too young to remember the shoes, eh?
California eh!:D where they have Earthquakes & Wildfires:eek:well as you can see I live in Canada right in the centre of it
as for the Shoes never heard of them even though Iam older then you think;)Like your "Vest" mhhhhhhh from Victorias Secret ?

California eh!:D where they have Earthquakes & Wildfires:eek:well as you can see I live in Canada right in the centre of it
as for the Shoes never heard of them even though Iam older then you think;)Like your "Vest" mhhhhhhh from Victorias Secret ?

Maybe PF Flyers weren't marketed in Canada?

I'd almost forgotten about this thread!

On behalf of LING and myself (I am being presumptuous) I hope any and all Calgary LIT-sters are safe and secure.

BrettJ in Canada

On behalf of LING and myself (I am being presumptuous) I hope any and all Calgary LIT-sters are safe and secure.

BrettJ in Canada
Yes I definetly do, my Heart goes out to you People! got Friends & Relatives living there as well~hang in there People !

To the best of my recollection, we didn't have PF Flyers here in Canada. Another big American brand was "Keds" as I recall and we didn't get those either. It wasn't until the mid-to-late 70's that some of the US brands, like Adidas and Nike, came over here.

Best to all on a muggy Monday.

BrettJ in Canada

To the best of my recollection, we didn't have PF Flyers here in Canada. Another big American brand was "Keds" as I recall and we didn't get those either. It wasn't until the mid-to-late 70's that some of the US brands, like Adidas and Nike, came over here.
Best to all on a muggy Monday.
BrettJ in Canada

Thanks, Brett.
If anyone wants: http://www.6pm.com/pf-flyers~1

It's odd, because for the longest time, athletic shoes like Adidas and Nike were all the rage and while they still sell, sneakers have also come back into fashion. I think it's because of shows like the much-missed "Chuck" and others that they have come back into vogue.

I had to buy good quality shoes and I was lucky if a pair of sneakers lasted me a year. I'd blow them out at the sides. Years later, we discovered I had wide feet and needed better shoes.

BrettJ in Canada

Warmer inside than out due to the poor air circulation of my apartment LING but one will survive. Not sure what it's like outside as I haven't ventured out yet today.

BrettJ in Canada

Warmer inside than out due to the poor air circulation of my apartment LING but one will survive. Not sure what it's like outside as I haven't ventured out yet today.

BrettJ in Canada

Hi Brett. :)

I experienced weather today in separate parts of the state.
The north was much nicer; crisp and sunny.
Home is grey and wet. :(

Your temperatures are reverse of ours Jett. You're now entering winter and we're entering summer. I don't know if you'll see this, as evidenced from what I saw on RED's thread, but hi.

Happy Canada Day to any Canucks here save myself - including LING.

BrettJ in Canada

Just making a quick stop to say Hi & leave some hugs & :kiss:ss
Had a "great long Wknd" now its back to Work :(

This thread needs a

BUMP

as do a few of the other threads I've participated in over time.

Hope all are well. See my own "Freedom" thread if you want to know what is up with me.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back