The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have hope for today!

But in all reality that is just because I haven't left the house yet, and I'm an optimist, despite the fact that I have no idea how to attract the women I am attracted to.

Nope, nothing positive happened in that regard. Something spectacular would have to happen now for me to get laid today, as I don't plan on leaving the house anymore today, and will be spending the remained sitting in my air conditioned bedroom.

It doesn't help that I've seemed to lose my flair for flirting. Hell, after being married so long, it's become almost impossible for me to talk to women in person unless it's to conduct business. I'm just too out of practice now, which diminishes my hope of getting any in the foreseeable future. Damn it. I used to be pretty good, too.

I'd like to think the silence means we all got laid, but I know it ain't so

Shit, I didn't even get home from work on Friday night until Saturday morning. 16-hour sausage-fest.

Me neither!

So happy to find this thread... such a change from all the others with people gloating and showing off. Like really, you spend time on this site because you're getting ALL that sex in real life!!!

His cock was literally TOUCHING MY PUSSY.

But then his roommate knocked.

;ANBSKG;O'HJSDKBGK;HA'SIDGB;ASDKFHJBSKA;DIFHJBASDIGHFAS;DHIGs;egofhasbdviasidhfbskadlfh[oHFSADNKFASBIDGHIA;SBDHGJ;hsjbdf;hbs;KDFKBVDHSLFIGHHASBDFH

Oh well. The light is at the end of the tunnel. After a year and eleven days, I'm getting out.

Farewellz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back