StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a BEAUTIFUL Sunday morning! Skies blue and sunny mmmmmmmm. Feels so nice on my face as I sit outside with my coffee. :) Maybe I will get some time by the pool today.

Im thinking because a few of my friends share my love of flowers, my Red Room needs to have a large patio outside its French doors, filled with luxurious places to lounge in the sun. Pots and containers of all sizes overflowing with beautiful fragrant blooms. This would be extended by a large private yard, containing a heated swimming pool, mutiple, small themed gardens and lovely, little private corners where one or more could get naughty :)

I think I will go take a stroll in my white, satin robe with my coffee, enjoy the morning sun some more and maybe pick some flowers for the kitchen.

Anyone coming? ;) ;)
Three of my favorites all in 1: gardens, daisies and you in those sensual poses and lovely pink panties. You are quite simply, stunning!

attachment.php

MMMM I so slowly want to eat that daisy, euhmmm yes daisy....:D:devil:
Hope your having a great Monday sweet and sexy one.
And keep those naughty thoughts, wink.....;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

The sight of a gorgeous woman coming out of a shower is one of the sexiest sights there is. Her body wet and glistening as the remaining water runs down her body and dripping off her hair, nipples, the globes of her ass and the tips of her fingers. The light reflecting off the water like little diamonds. Her body instantly reacts to the cooler temp of the room and instantly causes her nipples to harden as her man catches sight of her standing there wrapping a towel around her damp hair. He closes the gap between him and her and his hands grasp her and she lets out a squeal that is quickly replaced by a moan as he take her hardened nipple into his mouth sucking it hard. He continues by lapping at the drops of water that dot her chest drying her with his tongue...... :devil:

The sight of a gorgeous woman coming out of a shower is one of the sexiest sights there is. Her body wet and glistening as the remaining water runs down her body and dripping off her hair, nipples, the globes of her ass and the tips of her fingers. The light reflecting off the water like little diamonds. Her body instantly reacts to the cooler temp of the room and instantly causes her nipples to harden as her man catches sight of her standing there wrapping a towel around her damp hair. He closes the gap between him and her and his hands grasp her and she lets out a squeal that is quickly replaced by a moan as he take her hardened nipple into his mouth sucking it hard. He continues by lapping at the drops of water that dot her chest drying her with his tongue...... :devil:

*jumps back into shower. Turns water on cold*

Wow, I love how you share when your mind races. Mmmmm :kiss:

*jumps back into shower. Turns water on cold*

Wow, I love how you share when your mind races. Mmmmm :kiss:

Gorgeous lady your beauty causes a lot more than my mind to race!! My heart begins to race which causes my blood to race which causes my c........ well you get the point (pun intended). :rose:

* takes finger and squeegees cream from cheek. Licking finger as I bring my mouth to your ear lobe for a nibble*

I cant help but notice the warmth of your petals on the tip of my stem as I kiss just under you ear.

* hands stroke your sides and ass*

*Your kiss just under my ear seals your fate......wraps thighs around you, places hand on each bum cheek....pulling you firmly to me....sinking your stem deep between my velvety smooth petals*

slowly starts licking off the chocolate and nibbling on crumbs of cookies as I do

climbs on counter to get closer to work and begins a breakfast made for horny champions.
TdK
Gets Milk :D

What an amazing set of pictures. Gorgeous body, great photography. Love the daisy set...very beautiful!
thank you :)

I'd love to stop by...maybe even as the caretaker of your plants...
Oh yes! Definitely need me a gardener boy :nana:

Do you know daises are eatable????

yes, sucking one petal at a time :p

Damn, your pics get hotter every time baby.

Wow great new pics. Happy Monday!!!

Three of my favorites all in 1: gardens, daisies and you in those sensual poses and lovely pink panties. You are quite simply, stunning!
thank you!

She loves me she loves me not. When I am done on petals just nice panties

will you pluck those off like the petals? ;)
attachment.php

MMMM I so slowly want to eat that daisy, euhmmm yes daisy.
Hope your having a great Monday sweet and sexy one.
And keep those naughty thoughts, wink..

I think they are impossible to get rid of :devil:

wow, it's gardening day everywhere!!

Yes! Flowers upon flowers! :rose:

You are both classy and beautiful... thanks for sharing.

thank you :kiss:

Gorgeous lady your beauty causes a lot more than my mind to race!! My heart begins to race which causes my blood to race which causes my c........ well you get the point (pun intended).

I didnt get it...please continue ;p :devil:

Im sooooo honored to get a "Hiya" on my thread and everything!! *blush* *sigh*

Here's casual me....how I dress most days.

couple random pics.

Attachments

• bluetanksun.jpg
    bluetanksun.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 877
  • tshirtbluejeans.jpg
    tshirtbluejeans.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 885
*Your kiss just under my ear seals your fate......wraps thighs around you, places hand on each bum cheek....pulling you firmly to me....sinking your stem deep between my velvety smooth petals*

My fate was sealed the moment I smelled your flower.
*immediately understands the meaning of paradise. takes all my will power to withdraw the few inches so I can sink again.*
I can feel you tremble

Last edited:
Mmm. A pretty face to go with the smokin' hot bod. Dangerous combo.

Your casual outfit looks very good on you.

No need to blush... I am that of a dream you think was real... Only to find the memory fades so quickly as the morning sun breaks its nightly slumber.. that doesn't even make sense. But I'm too lazy to erase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back