Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do both my cats have to sit and stare at an empty corner of the room? It's really freaking me out.

Why do both my cats have to sit and stare at an empty corner of the room? It's really freaking me out.

They're trying to figure out how to rearrange the furniture so the corner isn't empty.

That or you need to vacuum the dust bunnies.

The sound of insect feet ?
My cat sat for ages and one night swooped, captured and ate a largish house spider. It's the one thing I really miss about him.

Doubt it. Perhaps they're trying to conjure one up?

They're trying to figure out how to rearrange the furniture so the corner isn't empty.

That or you need to vacuum the dust bunnies.

Ah; there's a thought!

I am determined to put some balance into my days and get some writing done again. Just wrote a list and plan to spend a little time on at least one story every day. Some time outside weeding daily and some time sorting inside weekly. I've been out of whack too long. (Maybe I just needed that really great orgasm last night to get myself moving again.) :D

There is too much stuff in my house and I am overwhelmed in trying to sort and discard.

I am feeling a great compulsion to paint my front room. If I can ever decide on a paint color, I may act on that compulsion.

Got a few books at a yard sale over the weekend, not sure what to read first. 61 Hours by Lee Child (I have not read any of the Jack Reacher series), Assassin by Ted Bell, or Kill Shot by Vince Flynn.

I am feeling a great compulsion to paint my front room. If I can ever decide on a paint color, I may act on that compulsion.

My wife and I agonize over the same decision when it comes to our bedroom. We did one wall in the living room in terra cotta, and a wall in Little One's room in sky blue. I'm pushing for a moss green wall in the bedroom.

I doubt that'll ever happen. :p

I just made peanut butter and jelly cookies. They're yummy.

Oo! Send me some! :D

Got a few books at a yard sale over the weekend, not sure what to read first. 61 Hours by Lee Child (I have not read any of the Jack Reacher series), Assassin by Ted Bell, or Kill Shot by Vince Flynn.

Wish I could suggest where to start, but I've never heard of any of those authors. I'm so behind the times . . . .

My wife and I agonize over the same decision when it comes to our bedroom. We did one wall in the living room in terra cotta, and a wall in Little One's room in sky blue. I'm pushing for a moss green wall in the bedroom.

I doubt that'll ever happen. :p

Oo! Send me some! :D

Wish I could suggest where to start, but I've never heard of any of those authors. I'm so behind the times . . . .

I've surprised people and sent them before. :cool:

Go for it! I just sealed my bathtub. With black sealant. :cool: (HP suspects it will be a disaster, LOL.)

I just made peanut butter and jelly cookies. They're yummy.

Mmmm - me too! please send me some too. :)

Grateful to Willie for admitting he hasn't got a clue, as neither have I, LOL. :rose:

Gah, now even Piglet is coming up with schemes to get the Fella to do (his own) chores. She has suggested if we offer him some of her Easter egg he might tackle the Alpine range of ironing. I guess I should be grateful he did his own shirts this time for the conference he has gone off to. :rolleyes: I think it may take something more radical than leftover Easter egg (anyone got an atomic rocket to hand?) When I had to go to bed with a headache last week I had a wild fantasy that he had put the bins out, because I heard some bin-dragging noises, but no, must've been the neighbours :rolleyes:.)

I'm collecting paint chips. I lurked around the home improvement store for quite some time, but no HGTV crew ambushed me with an offer to re-do my house. I'm very disappointed.

Go for it! I just sealed my bathtub. With black sealant. :cool: (HP suspects it will be a disaster, LOL.)

Black sealant is a bit of a radical departure from the normal, Duchess.
And not knowing how well you cleaned out the old stuff I would not dream of predicting disaster. :)
Tried the spray stuff yet ?

My God, I'm such a stickler. :rolleyes:

Stickler may mean something different betwixt us, Damps.
To me, it means a very strict adherence to the laid-down plan or set of procedure/s.

:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back