One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a couple of random bits and pieces left over from yesterday. I hope everyone is having a great night. :kiss::heart::kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Love these pics! I would like to offer my hands to give you a nice foot massage...:devil:

Actually, I would massage anything you wanted!:devil:

About as well calculated as telling kids if they misbehave they'll get cake, sweets and ice cream and maybe if really bad an ipad...

Should I change? ;)

And just because is an awesome reason *swoon*

Perhaps it's in my best interests to encourage bad behavior. ;)

if you climb a tall ladder in your short skirt i'll be stealing lots of eyefulls of you. this is definitely the way to keep men interested in reading.

You know...I could always just write the stories on the insides of my thighs and let you read it from there.

Ooooh-la-la! A sexy mom that looks like a librarian?! You just added to my list of fantasies!:devil:

It really wasn't intended to be fantasy inducing. I'm pleased that it was though. ;)

why is there so many people under the ladder?
There does seem to be a bit of a crowd gathering doesn't there? It makes me wish I had a ladder around here to go take some pictures on. Actually...I do have one, but it would be difficult to take pictures on without the neighbors looking at me strange. I'll have to work on that.

Loving the new pics!!! :D

Thank you sweetheart! :rose:

1.) Mom-next-door look is sexy.

2.) Librarian look is VERY sexy!

3.) Numbers 1 and 2 combined and sprawled across a sofa is off the scale!

Thank you beautiful. My sofa is a bit lumpy. Would you mind if I sprawled out on yours instead? :kiss:

well I would have guessed we were around the same age. but that doesnt matter. I'd still be honored to fool around with you. ;)

And I with you beautiful. ;)

I wasn't here yesterday but it seems like I should have been.
These are splendid ! Thank you :)

There are benefits to going away for a day or two. It gives you something to catch up on when you do come back and peek. Not that I want to encourage you to go away. It really is more enjoyable when you're around.

You would be the hottest librarian I've ever seen. Love the new pics with the bow too.

Hey there sexy! How goes the studying?

Would you believe that I really did want to be a librarian at one time in my life?

Isseii-Wish I was that chair!!!!!!!!

The thought of you grabbing my ass is far preferable to the chair grabbing my ass.

Last edited:
Love these pics! I would like to offer my hands to give you a nice foot massage...:devil:

Actually, I would massage anything you wanted!:devil:

My feet would be a great place to begin. They actually are rather sore from standing around in those heels all day yesterday. I'll even take the chains off of your wrists for that. :kiss:

Perhaps it's in my best interests to encourage bad behavior. ;)

You know...I could always just write the stories on the insides of my thighs and let you read it from there.

There does seem to be a bit of a crowd gathering doesn't there? It makes me wish I had a ladder around here to go take some pictures on. Actually...I do have on, but it would be difficult to take pictures on without the neighbors looking at me strange. I'll have to work on that.

Would you believe that I really did want to be a librarian at one time in my life?

I'd concur

That sounds a good idea to me.

Put the bow down and think of a more civilised way to deal with the neighbours :D

Yeah, sure why not, we know you like books... Almost a dying career now though I'd guess.

Something simple for now. Well, something simple that's already on hand. The second of these was already posted, I thought I would add it's partner for those of you that like to see the glasses.

My camera and I...we'll be back there *points* for a bit if anyone needs me. :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF8284b_LIt.jpg
    DSCF8284b_LIt.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 610
Something simple for now. Well, something simple that's already on hand. The second of these was already posted, I thought I would add it's partner for those of you that like to see the glasses.

My camera and I...we'll be back there *points* for a bit if anyone needs me. :kiss:

Oh most assuredly like to see :)

*sneaks back there to peek*

attachment.php

attachment.php

Quite gorgeous baby... glasses... lips... necklace... do you realize how hot you are?? The only thing that would make these any better might be a...uhmm...pearl necklace??:devil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Beautiful Baby!:kiss::kiss::rose::rose:

I'd concur

That sounds a good idea to me.

Put the bow down and think of a more civilised way to deal with the neighbours :D

Yeah, sure why not, we know you like books... Almost a dying career now though I'd guess.

I...umm...errr. Yeah, I'm all about civilized.

It probably is, all the more reason to do it really. Someone has to show all of those old books some love.

Oh most assuredly like to see :)

*sneaks back there to peek*

lol, did you enjoy your peek?

Quite gorgeous baby... glasses... lips... necklace... do you realize how hot you are?? The only thing that would make these any better might be a...uhmm...pearl necklace??:devil:

I'm just me really, though I'm getting the idea that it works for you. That part...that's hot to me. Did I tell you that I design jewelry as a hobby? Well, I do. I have a TON of temporarily strung pearls. I had actually considered doing some sort of pics with them at one point. Yeah, yeah...I know that's not what you meant, but still. :kiss:

Beautiful Baby!:kiss::rose:

Thank you handsome! I hope you're having a great week. :kiss:

I probably won't be able to do anything else with the rest of these until later on tonight. I wanted to give you a peek at what I was working on though. They're fairly simple, but that's part of why I like them. They don't all have to be propy right?

Don't mind the morning hair. :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF0856_Lit.jpg
    DSCF0856_Lit.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 389
I probably won't be able to do anything else with the rest of these until later on tonight. I wanted to give you a peek at what I was working on though. They're fairly simple, but that's part of why I like them. They don't all have to be propy right?

attachment.php

Oh Sweetheart!--:kiss::rose:

I'm just me really, though I'm getting the idea that it works for you. That part...that's hot to me. Did I tell you that I design jewelry as a hobby? Well, I do. I have a TON of temporarily strung pearls. I had actually considered doing some sort of pics with them at one point. Yeah, yeah...I know that's not what you meant, but still. :kiss:

Nope didnt know that... but it is a swell idea!!:kiss:

attachment.php

Wow... just stay right there... dont move!! I have some naughty ideas for that silk tie that is so loosely wrapped around that leg... yum!! Cant wait to.see more of these sweety!!:kiss:

That looks fabulous!!

Oh Sweetheart!--:kiss::rose:

Does that mean you like it? ;)

Nope didnt know that... but it is a swell idea!!:kiss:

You're supposed to know these things. :D

I have a ton of chains, crystals, gemstones, and other random bits. There might be something good in there...there might be a mess in there too though.

Wow... just stay right there... dont move!! I have some naughty ideas for that silk tie that is so loosely wrapped around that leg... yum!! Cant wait to.see more of these sweety!!:kiss:

I love the way you think. This much at least, I know that you know. I liked the way it wrapped for other reasons...I now like yours better. :kiss:

That looks fabulous!!

Thank you!!

You're welcome beautiful! :rose:

Wow your newest pics are great too!!!!

I'm glad you like them. I hope you're having a great night. :rose:

I would love to crawl up to you, pull your panties off, lay you back and bury my face between your luscious thighs. My sexy librarian :kiss:

Another from the new set?

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF0839_Lit.jpg
    DSCF0839_Lit.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 615
In that case, I'll have to make sure that there's nothing you don't have access to. With the week you're having I think I should be the one massaging you though.

Sounds delightful. Most everything's been taken care of. Just a little hw for my psych class, and then the finals. After I got that paper finished, it's like all the weight lifted and I could breath again.

Thank you!

Curves. Beautiful, sexy, delicious curves.

See that curve right there? I would love to feel the palm of your hand pressing into that one.

Sounds delightful. Most everything's been taken care of. Just a little hw for my psych class, and then the finals. After I got that paper finished, it's like all the weight lifted and I could breath again.

That's wonderful news! Wait...are you trying to talk me out of giving you a massage?

Which psych class did you have this semester? I loved psychology...I loved all of the social sciences really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back