What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe if people leave, I would just hope for a way to contact them outside of here. Then I will now to your rule, Thyri.

smirks teasingly

Now I'm worrying I'm going to log in one day to find an empty lounge.

*sighs sadly*

I do have your email, gorgeous. I just hope messages from me would be welcome, should you decide to leave.

Hehe if people leave, I would just hope for a way to contact them outside of here. Then I will now to your rule, Thyri.

smirks teasingly

The ones who I would like to stay in contact with know my Yahoo ID, all except the newer folk I've met recently. They also know why they don't see me online, and know to try me anyway if they want to chat.

Yes, I will rule them all from on high from my, uhm, 'throne' in the Little Shack Out Back. Hail to the queen, baby!

Good to know!!

Posting here isn't too bad.
Messenger is just embarassing!! :eek:

Actually, you all, it's cute as hell. Cause she keeps messing up and then stomping her foot about it. She's lucky Bubble's isn't around to tease the hell out of her about it.

Guess it'll be up to me!

You all have echoed the way I've felt too, often. But if you all decide to leave, I'll be running this place in a week. ;) :D

True story. Wonder what that might be like.

well, you have my email, Kitty

And you! Leaving?! I don't think so.
Vivi without her Vail doesn't work.

Actually, you all, it's cute as hell. Cause she keeps messing up and then stomping her foot about it. She's lucky Bubble's isn't around to tease the hell out of her about it.

Guess it'll be up to me!

sticks her tongue out

Shush you! The mistakes are getting fewer...funnier...but fewer! :D

Many folks have contemplated walking away from here. Hell I've done it a few times. Lit is a wonderful place, but it is also toxic on some level at the same time. It is good to walk away for a while and find perspective. When I did last time, I came back in so much better a state of mind, I had to make some very important self discovery which was not possible while here because this place is very distracting.

However I keep coming back because writing is what it has always been for me, an escape. It helps me compe with what is going on here. Though sometimes what is going on IRL takes me away from writing. Something that is a very real possibility in the near future.

sticks her tongue out

Shush you! The mistakes are getting fewer...funnier...but fewer! :D

Auto correct is a bitch. And tends to somehow have a dirtier mind than the user.

Mine seems to think chocolate is "cocksure".

As for lit leaving.... I've taken breaks. I've changed my name. (obviously)

I've had things here that hurt like hell. I've made friends, lost a few.
I miss having my little hangout, the group I had there... They trickle back, some of them... But not like they used to.

Honestly don't know why I'm still here.

sighs

I want to kill these one off threads. They're stupid and create division. I used to watch all of you dance with your words!

Maybe I will boycott these threads. Maybe we need to do what we do best, and be ourselves, and fucking write.

And maybe those of you who think that women should sit down and shut up, only to open our mouths for cock need to back the hell off.

grumbles

I'm sorry.

Maybe. Nope.. Vail is amazing. And some of you all should fucking hang your heads with your "I'm going to start something but not really, because I'm a fucking coward".

Yeah. I'm angry. And those words can sit there and annoy or cause discussion or chaos, but all of you will read them. And no. I'm not leaving. Because this space is what you create of it, and I've created something that I like. I dare some of you to do the same rather than lament over being tired over the creation of "drama".

drops the mic and leaves

Last edited:
Auto correct is a bitch. And tends to somehow have a dirtier mind than the user.

Mine seems to think chocolate is "cocksure".

As for lit leaving.... I've taken breaks. I've changed my name. (obviously)

I've had things here that hurt like hell. I've made friends, lost a few.
I miss having my little hangout, the group I had there... They trickle back, some of them... But not like they used to.

Honestly don't know why I'm still here.

*trickles*

sighs

I want to kill these one off threads. They're stupid and create division. I used to watch all of you dance with your words!

Maybe I will boycott these threads. Maybe we need to do what we do best, and be ourselves, and fucking write.

And maybe those of you who think that women should sit down and shut up, only to open our mouths for cock need to back the hell off.

grumbles

I'm sorry.

Maybe. Nope.. Vail is amazing. And some of you all should fucking hang your heads with your "I'm going to start something but not really, because I'm a fucking coward".

Yeah. I'm angry. And those words can sit there and annoy or cause discussion or chaos, but all of you will read them. And no. I'm not leaving. Because this space is what you create of it, and I've created something that I like. I dare some of you to do the same rather than lament over being tired over the creation of "drama".

drops the mic and leaves

Huh?

*shakes head*

ANYWAY~

Right now, I am doing the intro post for the place Vi told me about whilst staring at the wall in my bedroom and debating sleep. (Which will NOT happen, try though I might).

Also~ViVi? Maybe you need a Lit break too...cuz I have NO idea what caused that outburst.

*le sigh*

Trying to figure out what to do with a sexy, fiery redhead and a small feral pig.
rolleyes.gif

:D

sighs

grumbles

I'm sorry.

drops the mic and leaves

um... kiddo?

What the sweet fuck are You babbling about?

Oh, you all shut up. ;) No one is going anywhere. BUT I will be quite content if Thyri and I have the place to ourselves.

My instant thought was "bacon and legs?".

:cool:

*snorts laughter*

Oh, you all shut up. ;) No one is going anywhere. BUT I will be quite content if Thyri and I have the place to ourselves.

I am going somewhere...in like 3 hours...work.

*nods and quietly feels up a Moon Lady*

*is pounced and licks her cheek*

Hiya Wolfling. How goes it?

It goes, pretty Lady, it goes...

and I am going insane but that is neither here nor there.

*grins and hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back