Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to help me break in a couple of new girls?

They're a little shy...

Jhane?

Cindi?

Meet Nerdy, DB, Jennifer and her friend FunkyPinkBitch...

Paris.:kiss:

being a sweet nerd that I am, I aim to please, so I'll be as gentle or rough as these new girls want:D

just the old fashioned things...
...be strong
make me feel special
*wraps arms round your neck*
:kiss:

runs my hand up to your ass grasping it firmly molding it with my strong hand as I kiss suck and lick your neck as you feel my thick cock pressing against your thighs

runs my hand up to your ass grasping it firmly molding it with my strong hand as I kiss suck and lick your neck as you feel my thick cock pressing against your thighs
There's no mistaking that lump pressing up on my thighs as I shift them a little and wriggle my ass into your lap some more.... lets just keep doing that until we're ready ;)
Woohoo x

There's no mistaking that lump pressing up on my thighs as I shift them a little and wriggle my ass into your lap some more.... lets just keep doing that until we're ready ;)
Woohoo x

I grip your firm full ass in both hands now molding and massaging I kiss and lick your cleavage as the lump gets harder poking against your sex "finaly you might actualy get to have me sticky";)

I grip your firm full ass in both hands now molding and massaging I kiss and lick your cleavage as the lump gets harder poking against your sex "finaly you might actualy get to have me sticky";)
Oh Nerdy
your on my bucket list
I want you SO much
Yes.... *feel your hand running up my hand to my blouse*

Oh Nerdy
your on my bucket list
I want you SO much
Yes.... *feel your hand running up my hand to my blouse*

I rub under your blouse and cups your firm round breast in my hand rolling it around greedly as I lick the flesh on your tits my other hand unbuttons my jeans for you my hard cock springs out and is now only restiened by my boxers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back