Stef....On Her OWN...

What a surprise under the tree. Hi Stef. I can't believe I have missed your thread the past year.Happy New Year! (btw, I LOVE your perky nipples). :)

thx Dr..........hope to be here more often again......:kiss:

Thanks to all of you for being so Sweet and Patient...........TRULY miss it here....!

Hope you all had a GREAT Holiday Season.....we sure did......!:heart::kiss:

Here's a little "present" I gave to John....;)!

attachment.php
wahoo lovely present and an even better one to see your name in the lights here ;)

mwah dam its been too long hun
xxx

what you been up to .. :)

Wow. I really can't believe I just found this thread. I just wanted to say that I think you have an absolutely gorgeous body, and I really love the pics of your feet.

Thank you for sharing all that you have.

It's always nice to come across a thread that has so much beauty within it.

Coming back to a classic..

Hi Stef

Benn away for a while...I come back and see you have this thread...such a sexy woman.....great to see you (and John) still posting......love the pics....now if you would only get down to NZ!

Look forward to popping in from time to time.

D :rose:

Thanks to all of you for being so Sweet and Patient...........TRULY miss it here....!

attachment.php

Love the socks ;) lol

Now I've seen that pic, I'm sure I can guess what 'present' John gave to you- :devil::D

That's one lovely sexy pic Stef:kiss:

attachment.php

Hi Stef. Sorry I missed you the other night. I see that John still gets the best presents :)

That's a Christmas present for the ages. Anything else pales in comparison. Did that package get opened that night :D ?

Wow. I really can't believe I just found this thread. I just wanted to say that I think you have an absolutely gorgeous body, and I really love the pics of your feet.

Thank you for sharing all that you have.

It's always nice to come across a thread that has so much beauty within it.

That is just a WONDERFUL comment HON...THANK you...!:kiss::kiss:

Back