My wife and I were playing around

What a very Erotic thread you have Lord & Lady warl0ck!
Some very artistic and sexy things happening, and purple is such a Mysterious color.
I shall have to return and share this with my Lovey Lady!
Its pretty damn cool to see others very much in love enjoy each other and sharing!
Thank You both!

:D:heart::D:heart::D we very MUCH enjoy sharing & are very much in love. I am happy someone else is :rose::rose:
NOTHING better than love, romance & great sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::rose::kiss:

What a very Erotic thread you have Lord & Lady warl0ck!
Some very artistic and sexy things happening, and purple is such a Mysterious color.
I shall have to return and share this with my Lovey Lady!
Its pretty damn cool to see others very much in love enjoy each other and sharing!
Thank You both!
oooh so LOVE being called Lady & Lord!!! do you & your over share Lit? do you have a pic thread?

I would have to agree my Lady! When your in Love the sex is always much better! Maybe its the passion, or maybe the number of time daily you have to be with your Love!
Its also refreshing to see another man thats not afraid to have long hair and display it! I'm a man with long hair and my Love's is much longer, so just another area you two Rock in!

Still pretty new here, and my Love is very shy! I have some pics, but none that rival yours my Lady!
We enjoy art and have posted some of our work, I hope to post more. But not to much in the way of pics though. Sent a couple in a pm to a Lady named Temptress.

Ren Fest! Went religiously when we lived in Denver, funny coincidence, we had a Renascence Wedding too, saved it on VHS.LoL Something must be said about corsets & tights! ;)

I would have to agree my Lady! When your in Love the sex is always much better! Maybe its the passion, or maybe the number of time daily you have to be with your Love!
Its also refreshing to see another man thats not afraid to have long hair and display it! I'm a man with long hair and my Love's is much longer, so just another area you two Rock in!

:rose: loving you two already!!! We are very much attached but enjoy each others happiness! I like him to post EROTIC but sexy & Romantic photos......

My loves account here is Steel_N_Silk. She loves the Renascence stuff too my Lady! hard to find a boddess to support her though, 44DD were not all that common in those days, sometimes a bit would splash out so to speak.

Still pretty new here, and my Love is very shy! I have some pics, but none that rival yours my Lady!
We enjoy art and have posted some of our work, I hope to post more. But not to much in the way of pics though. Sent a couple in a pm to a Lady named Temptress.

Renn Fest! Went religiously when we lived in Denver, funny coincidence, we had a Renascence Wedding too, saved it on VHS.LoL Something must be said about corsets & tights! ;)

corsets, tights, swords, ROSES. & Romance. our first date & the day I knew! was a RENN fest! soooo my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!:rose:

:rose: loving you two already!!! We are very much attached but enjoy each others happiness! I like him to post EROTIC but sexy & Romantic photos......
Passion and Romance! WoW these are things that you don't always get to share in a relationship. I'm taken a back to find another couple here that seems to be as passionate about each other as we are. From some of the situations I have seen her I think the 4 of us are very lucky to have what we have my Lady!

My loves account here is Steel_N_Silk. She loves the Renascence stuff too my Lady! hard to find a boddess to support her though, 44DD were not all that common in those days, sometimes a bit would splash out so to speak.

My lover and I both throughly enjoy restrained three.

You pictures are tantalizing, primal, yet tastefully controlled. She and I look forward to reviewing the set.

corsets, tights, swords, ROSES. & Romance. our first date & the day I knew! was a RENN fest! soooo my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!:rose:
I'm going on the assumption you two went in costume???
I went in street clothes once and got so heckled by folks who knew me. I love it, Hair down, sword on you side a beautiful Lady on your arm, the food the smells, and well of cores, the Lovely eye candy.

tho I am sure you were happy I am a seamstress can fix that just enough :) I on the other hand obviously no worries on spilling over so to speak but hubby says I have enough & I am good at sucking dick so whatever LOL

Passion and Romance! WoW these are things that you don't always get to share in a relationship. I'm taken a back to find another couple here that seems to be as passionate about each other as we are. From some of the situations I have seen her I think the 4 of us are very lucky to have what we have my Lady!

of that I can agree to a point there are some very active couples on lit that are very much into each other.but there is definitely those here both male and female that are here without there lovers knowledge.

Soooo VERY true my Lord!

I'm going on the assumption you two went in costume???
I went in street clothes once and got so heckled by folks who knew me. I love it, Hair down, sword on you side a beautiful Lady on your arm, the food the smells, and well of cores, the Lovely eye candy.

OF COURSE!!! Is there another way o go! Hell we have dressed our beautiful babies as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ren Fest! Went religiously when we lived in Denver, funny coincidence, we had a Renascence Wedding too, saved it on VHS. LoL Something must be said about corsets & tights! ;)

you need NOT be shy with us we are strangely modest & yet not so!! feel free to PM us. We are happy for LOVE & Romance. took us many years to be where we are now. :)
PS after kids could not afford to go:( someday we will go back!!!!!!!!! wish we cold do a a tour in Italy did yo know they do special RENN tours?

Indeed! We have done this as well, though not babies any longer they still are stuck in those ages sometimes. I seem to have gotten them hooked on retro movies and music too. LoL

i have heard many things about Euro Renn Fests, and LARP groups. Have a friend in Bulgaria and Denmark. Those seem very fun indeed my Lady!
Seems like Europe has a lot of very cool things right now.

Indeed! We have done this as well, though not babies any longer they still are stuck in those ages sometimes. I seem to have gotten them hooked on retro movies and music too. LoL

so you have little cherubs as well? Our finest pieces of art!!!!! I have to say PURE beauty in those lil' babies.

I think War has more that he would like to "polish" before posting. I will have you all the pix tonight were QUITE LITERALLY hot off the presses! we no sooner did we finish & I begged him to post! Enjoy!:devil::devil::devil:

C and I anxiously await the new images. She's already inspired by what you have shown thus far. Heels 9 is a personal fav thus far.

Being an artist I find beauty in many shapes and sizes my Lady! Long hair, or short, curvy or sleek there is always beauty to withhold!

Sounds like Lord warlock is a lucky man indeed!

QUOTE=aim2plz412;42898886]C and I anxiously await the new images. She's already inspired by what you have shown thus far. Heels 9 is a personal fav thus far.[/QUOTE]
.....Keep your eyes peeled we are ALWAYS playing around heels 9 is a lil' bit older but hoping to get back there :)
we love each other, we love SEX & we love to show oFF!! LOL

Back