The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shudder to think of what your interpretation of my 'brand' of feminism is.

Pseudo-Intellectualism combined with a healthy dose of selective hearing and over generalization. From what I've seen it rests somewhere around the same logical avenue as the 9/11 Truth Movement. I couldn't attempt to identify your exact brand because it seems to waver depending on the topic.

It isn't "post-modern" though. That much I'm certain.

While your analysis is, well, inaccurate in every way, the real joy is that your opinion means absolutely nothing to me.

That makes sense. I'm a wealthy, white man. (by demographic standards). We were destined to be enemies. You're tragically oppressed both intentionally and unintentionally and I am either oblivious, brutish, ignorant, or any and all combinations.

Suitable for a straw man's argument. Apologetic and sensationalized at its heart. Woefully narrow minded everywhere else.

That makes sense. I'm a wealthy, white man. (by demographic standards). We were destined to be enemies. You're tragically oppressed both intentionally and unintentionally and I am either oblivious, brutish, ignorant, or any and all combinations.

Suitable for a straw man's argument. Apologetic and sensationalized at its heart. Woefully narrow minded everywhere else.

Reads. Re-reads. Reads it for a third time.

I know there is a point in there somewhere, but I'll be damned if I can actually find it.

Its amazing how you can just make things up to suit whatever you feel that particular moment, regardless as to, y'know, facts.

Okay. So, a man who isn't at all an ally of feminist thought, ideas, theory, or at all familiar with the study of the interlocking systems of oppression... decides to tell someone who is, what they are thinking and what they believe.

I'm... not surprised.

I really do picture a ghetto punk in an ascotwalking into a country cluband interjecting his opinion. All the while inside his head is a little weenie squealing, "i made it, I'm a snob."

Laughs and tries to wiggle away

That was a cheer!
I did a cheer for you!

nodsnodnodnod

I saw no pom poms.

WhadImiss?

Vivi was going to put on a tiny skirt and do cheers for us.

what
do
you
mean

'WAS'????

takes a seat, ready to watch...eagerly

snuggles up to the Witch

I mixed up my tenses, my apologies.

Vivi is going to put on a tiny skirt and do cheers for us.

I have almost typed "Vail" instead of "Vivi" twice now.

*offers popcorn*

I didn't bring them, cause I thought that'd be a little over the top.

Save me from Luna!!!

Eyes all of them.

No.

I think you are using a version of the word 'save' with which I am not familiar.

*Giggles hysterically*

Also~

Just take the zerberts and be happy...I could be biting you instead...

or turning you into my own personal hand puppet.

LT: I should go incognegro for awhile. No phone, no computer, no nothing for like a week or two *nods*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back