Ladies and gents, I present you with...

I think I can vouch for everyone here when I say I'm glad you took the time to share. Amazing as always Calypso

good thing the curtains are close! could give someone a heart attack. nice body

I can't decide which angle I love looking at you the most - they all excite me ;)

I hope you enjoyed your day out climbing, and you shower!

Right, I feel that though it's been much admired, there have been a lot of photos of my rear on here and I'd like to adjust this slightly. However, if I post another face picture I'll have to ask you NOT to repost, so I can take it down when I want.

Deal?

Right, I feel that though it's been much admired, there have been a lot of photos of my rear on here and I'd like to adjust this slightly. However, if I post another face picture I'll have to ask you NOT to repost, so I can take it down when I want.

Deal?

You got it!

Deal?

Deal. You drive a hard bargain.

Deal?

Deal, deal, deal.

Er. I feel like I'm in a card game now.

Deal?
Definite deal.

Deal?

Do whatever you want. It is your thread after all. :)

Deal?

Deal!

I LOVE Terry Pratchett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice photo, btw. Discworld forever! :D

You look happy with the spark of life. A beautiful woman Caly...Thanks

I LOVE Terry Pratchett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice photo, btw. Discworld forever! :D

Haha, I talk so much shit about books but I LOVE him. Mort, Moving Pictures, The Light Fantastic, Going Postal and The Colour of Magic are among my favourites. I got my sister the board game for christmas last year and we play it all the time :D

It's so sad the way his career is ending.

Back