Naked (or not) By Design

Gotta love those warm buns.....warm and nice to the touch. I managed to cum to ur pics last night. After 3 wks it was a load. I think you would have been impressed. Would have filled that nice ass of yours to overflowing.:devil:

Grrrr

::blush::

i never think of myself as beautiful but i hear it from you and from Him and i begin to believe just a little :kiss:

You dear are gorgeous!!! You have to stop looking at yourself through the worlds eyes!!! You are only surpassed in beauty by my Nimoway!!! Mr. V is a very lucky man to have you as his own!!!!

a little??

::blush::

i never think of myself as beautiful but i hear it from you and from Him and i begin to believe just a little :kiss:

I've said it many times myself and, I know I've read it here a hundred times. Please believe you are beautiful in all your iterations, clothed, naked, submissive, assertive, decorated or as nature made you. Thanks, again, for sharing.

You dear are gorgeous!!! You have to stop looking at yourself through the worlds eyes!!! You are only surpassed in beauty by my Nimoway!!! Mr. V is a very lucky man to have you as his own!!!!

Daddy said it perfectly! I love everything about you. *blush*

OK...I'm going to print that last pic just so I can cum on that ass. Even if it's not the real thing I can fantasies can't I? Great Picture. Keep them cumming.:rose:

Just me??

I can't imagine I'm the only one imagining that's me between those beautiful arches. I don't think I could help but cum all over them. Very nice!

Looking in on this thread that I inaugurated low those many weeks ago I am struck by the realization that we lack perspective on Mrs. V's particular expertise, as to which these two photos perhaps capture her essence.

Last edited:
Well spoken

Mr. V. But, as the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. I envy you all the pleasures you enjoy with your smoking wife but, none more than these two pics show. Damn, you're lucky!!

The black/white is an amazing touch, and once again (I do repeat myself) . .. you are gorgeous!!

Back