jeninflorida...the author.

I have to agree. While I spat off rhetoric crap, I never make personal attacks or hunt people down in real life.

Crazy!

if people would just put some work into things, they can be just as awesome as I am :confused::devil::eek:

You do make personal attacks, but lack the imagination to create any original insults.

Not really.

If the fat girl was perfectly nice and had never said boo to anyone, then yeah -- that's pretty darn cruel.

If on the other hand the fat girl started countless threads on the GB where she called everyone else fat and constantly insulted them, then I'd say turnabout is perfectly fair play.

Jen's basic threads are, "everyone on the GB is a moron", "everyone who is left wing is a moron," "everyone on the GB is unemployed and stupid".

So pointing out that her stories are stupid and moronic is, imo, perfectly fair.

ah well, you are wrong

If there is anyone here who feels their personal opinion needs to be validated by the community, this thread is the way to do it.

Some people need a crowd to feel more secure.

I'm not sure "Jen is a moron" is really an opinion that needs validating by the community.

But OK.

If there is anyone here who feels their personal opinion needs to be validated by the community, this thread is the way to do it.

Some people need a crowd to feel more secure.

It might be bullying a bully but how far do you watch someone go insulting every single person who doesn't agree with them without holding up a mirror? If the Jen personality claimed to be a male would you be so affronted?

It might be bullying a bully but how far do you watch someone go insulting every single person who doesn't agree with them without holding up a mirror? If the Jen personality claimed to be a male would you be so affronted?

A lot of people here insult others for not agreeing with them....its a long list

Don't push it Jenn...Rory is a dick but there are plenty of other threads to make yourself look bad in

what irks me about GB land is this. Anyone who is pro business gets the shit kicked out of them here in GB land. Many are afraid to post. They come in, look around, and see its a mixture of Clockwork Orange meets Land of the Fly's.

In real life I deal with ass-hats like these and never back down. Bullies and thugs are insecure little man-children

but who takes her seriously?

Depending on how you define seriously I don't take pretty much anybody on the right seriously except Hogan, Ish, Garbage and so far you but you spend a lot of time trying to get on the list of people who aren't taken seriously, you just keep your volume low enough that I keep forgetting.

what irks me about GB land is this. Anyone who is pro business gets the shit kicked out of them here in GB land. Many are afraid to post. They come in, look around, and see its a mixture of Clockwork Orange meets Land of the Fly's.

In real life I deal with ass-hats like these and never back down. Bullies and thugs are insecure little man-children

Did you mean, Lord of the Flies? Just keep em coming Jen.....write, write like the wind!!

The problem is that you think there are people who aren't pro-business around here. I mean there's debatably LJ but that's about it. Everybody else is pro-business.

Did you mean, Lord of the Flies? Just keep em coming Jen.....write, write like the wind!!

but didn't you smile when you read that? some times I have to drop little one liners in....just to make sure everyone is paying attention

I don't know if it was Rory, but somebody did.

It doesn't matter. If this thread's winds had changed and people started bashing Rory you'd be right there bashing. Whatever the opinion is you seem to join in.

For the record, I don't think that Rory did anything wrong here. He didn't hack her e-mail or anything. She posted these stories in public on this very website, and she has to stand behind them. They're all public and fair game.

It doesn't matter. If this thread's winds had changed and people started bashing Rory you'd be right there bashing. Whatever the opinion is you seem to join in.

He does tend to pile on.....

Bullshit. I've never done that, and I don't think Rory did anything wrong here. This is fair trolling.

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-chair-13

o-face.gif

I am so not siding with Rory, BUT THAT'S HILARIOUS! xD

For the record, I don't think that Rory did anything wrong here. He didn't hack her e-mail or anything. She posted these stories in public on this very website, and she has to stand behind them. They're all public and fair game.

You're kind of missing the point.....IMO

but, whatever.....

He does tend to pile on.....

I talk shit about Rory all the time. When someone is being stupid, I call them stupid. When someone is being unfairly targeted, I say it's unfair. Aside from busybody, I'm the most unpopular person here. There's a reason for that.

No, he was wrong. This needs to be like Vegas....what happens in GB, stays in GB

I have no sympathy for Jenn.

She delivers nothing but strings of unfounded ad hominem attacks against those with whom she disagrees.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Back